#TeamTrainwreck 8: See you at Nebelhorn!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laney

So folks, as mentioned in the MIMOS thread:

MR TOTS will happen, if we have 10 worthy nominees.
To date:
- Tongue of disgust
- 3-way-Tara-scream
- Bow of mercy
- Gold 'fat'-comment
- Gold starting pose
- French crying lady
- Mari and the boys
- Turzys mum
---
weaker:
- Cleoslutra
---
questionable category fraud (thoughts on this one?)
- Donohue splat

So, I am not convinced that LaTuks nipple is enough to get her in, neither that a splat belongs in here. So we need 2 more entries if you want this to happen!

What´s with the French guy (dance, can´t remember his name...) in the Kiss & Cry who told that Abachkina never ever gets him? This was hilarious, too ;)

J

Jeschke

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWjvIiy2DGU Cong Han getting lost before the FS at worlds?
not convinced, sorry :shuffle:

What´s with the French guy (dance, can´t remember his name...) in the Kiss & Cry who told that Abachkina never ever gets him? This was hilarious, too ;)
Oh yes, Corentin Rahier, that's such a good suggestion.
Hm, usually we don't take junior skaters into consideration #dilemma

But folks, that might be toughest poll, I could not decide! :watch:

Laney

not convinced, sorry :shuffle:

Oh yes, Corentin Rahier, that's such a good suggestion.
Hm, usually we don't take junior skaters into consideration #dilemma

But folks, that might be toughest poll, I could not decide! :watch:

Maybe can make an exception in this poll? Viveca´s MESS was also at Junior Worlds... ;) I know she also skates senior, but hey, give this guy a chance to win something one time in his live ;)

SamuraiK

Why the need to fill the maximun 10 option poll?? We can have another one with less options. After all the 6th-10th place in the previous polls hardly get any love.

Last edited:
J

Jeschke

Why the need to fill the maximun 10 option poll?? We can have another one with less options. After all the 6th-10th place in the previous polls hardly get any love.
Diversity!
I don't want any poll where we hardly find any nominees only to give prizes away.
But no need to worry, seems like we make good 10 entries.

Please more suggestions ;)

pinky166

#allaboutthevoids #teamtrainwreck
What happens if Larkyn Austman beats Chartrand out for that third spot in Pyeongchang? :watch:

Austman is a pretty diva and I actually kind of like her skating, so if she makes the team I'll be okay with it.

DobrinFan

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So 3 of my favorite ladies (Perkova, Pogo, Daleman) are assigned to Skate America :eek: I need to go? But it's over Thanksgiving weekend in the middle of nowhere. :drama:

My tickets to SA are already bought! Finally my 5th year in a row and I get Leonova!! Last I've seen her was in Paris. The birds, that skate, I hope she does better!

SamuraiK

Great for Alena Sugurinova for getting 2 spots from the go but honestly I feel like they are such wasted spots at this point. I dont think anything can top the harley quinn + bjork+ -9. deduction meltdown+ guest starring pigeons = combo of last year so why bother..

Im curious as how Joshua Farris got an assignment. Not that im complaining. I miss him so much.

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
but honestly I feel like they are such wasted spots at this point. I dont think anything can top the harley quinn + bjork+ -9. deduction meltdown+ guest starring pigeons = combo of last year so why bother..

I hope your dreams are filled with Adoniev bulge and nipples! :lynch: ;)

No assignments for Joshi, not that she really deserved any. :( #FireOrser #gobacktomama #algotssonsmellsblood #carrotparty2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information