Roger Moore has died

Lorac

RIP Sir Roger. He was actually my least favourite Bond but that is bye the bye. He will be sadly missed :(

Simone411

To Boldly Explore Figure Skating Around The World
Sean Connery is also my favorite Bond, but Roger Moore was next in line. RIP, Sir Roger. <3

cygnus

I loved him on the Persuaders, although I haven't seen the show since I was a kid. I wonder if it holds up as well as I remember it?

liv

He was not my favourite Bond, but I enjoyed him in the role anyway. I will still always think of him as 007. RIP, sir. I feel strangely bereft.

Kasey

Fan of many, uber of none
He was not only a good actor and good "Bond", but was a goodwill ambassador for UNICEF for over 25 years, and also worked with animal causes as well. Rest in peace sir.

MacMadame

Doing all the things
RIP Sir Roger. He was actually my least favourite Bond but that is bye the bye. He will be sadly missed :(
Lower than Lazenby? Ouch!

I really enjoyed his role as Simon Templer (sp) in "The Saint". My Dad was a big fan
and I remember watching the reruns with him.

RIP
I really enjoyed The Saint. I liked him better in that than in the 007 Movies.

But definitely not my least favorite Bond. :lol: I preferred Connery all the way and then maybe Daniel Craig. But then Moore. So there are some below him.

Vagabond

Even if he had done nothing else, Moore deserves to be remembered for his (most likely true) recollection of this classic conversation:

Another Actor: I'm not in this business to win a popularity contest, I just want to be a good actor.
Roger Moore: Well, you've failed at being a good actor. Why not try for the popularity contest?

:giggle: :respec:

Vash01

Fan of Yuzuru, T&M, P&C
R.I.P.

I didn't know he was that old. He was one of the better Bonds, after Sean Connery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information