German Skating News - Part 3

J

Jeschke

Probably I should move my symapthies to U/S :shuffle:
They are the hottest german dance couple, no doubt :smokin:

I still have a feeling they might be the dark horse next season. They improved a lot in their last season, and I totally believe in the power of Babs.
I expect L/P to be sent to Nebelhorn to secure the spot, but who gets it later, will be drama for sure.

Only imagine Nüchtern gets to go, and Mari has to stay at home :drama:
There will be broken hearts among the disciplines, that's for sure :watch:

Last edited by a moderator:

clairecloutier

Are Vartmann/Landgraf and Hocke/Blommaert technically eligible for GP events as a returned/split couple?

figureskatingforlife

I guess we got a statement from L/P via FB. It doesn't say much except that they've moved forward to train with Zoueva. Interesting. Wondering if they will keep their FD music choice. Changes can be good but risky especially in the Olympic season but I guess they know what they do. M/D will not be amused about that. German Ice Dance gives us the Drama guys, love it!

Sylvia

TBD
I guess we got a statement from L/P via FB. It doesn't say much except that they've moved forward to train with Zoueva. Interesting. Wondering if they will keep their FD music choice.
In German: https://www.facebook.com/5408625759...862575975470/1403566809705038/?type=3&theater

I noticed they've since deleted this 4/15/17 FB post:
Lorenz/Polizoakis announced new Free Dance music on Facebook.

Trio Elegiaque No. 2, Piano Concerto No. 3 by Sergei Rachmaninoff

sanni

Can't wait what comes next. It would be very interesting to know, what M/D think about it.
I think L/P will change the music for the FD, but it's really exciting. Hope more news are coming soon

Sabine-Yuna

I've heard rumours that Vartmann/ Landgraf have split. Can anyone verify? At least they have not practised in Oberstdorf for couple of weeks.

Sabine-Yuna

Dare you :drama:

That post is just 2 weeks old. So maybe they are just somewhere else?
Are the Wendes in Oberstdorf right now?

Wendes are there. Vartmann/ Landgraf not. They have n't been seen there after they have done Choreo at Switzerland. No time for vacation I'd say.

#happydenial
#teammari
#untilthebitterend

SamuraiK

I refuse to believe Mari has lost another partner! :drama:

I mean the dude left ice capades for a year to do this, so if they have split up, that would be just tragic. :gallopin1

Slay Mari!

If it's true That actually says more about Mari than about him. Perhaps Blommaert was wise to leave the partnership. ..

npavel

Is she super difficult to work with or something?
yes, she is. I heard from a secure source that she just stayed away from training for two weeks without explanation leaving his partner (Benjamin) there and waiting for her

hanca

Values her privacy
Unfortunately, I haven't heard anything and I'm still in Russia. Will ask someone who could know, though.
While you are there, are there any news about Tiukova/Tiukov's skaters? I know that Sopot is now skating with Poluyanova, but what other pairs they have now?
Or any update from Pavlova's group and from Dmitriev's group? And Velikov's group...

J

Jeschke

yes, she is. I heard from a secure source that she just stayed away from training for two weeks without explanation leaving his partner (Benjamin) there and waiting for her
Interesting. Can your secure source tell me with which Benjamin Mari skated before/in between/after Just, van Cleave and Blommaert?

J

Jeschke

While you are there, are there any news about Tiukova/Tiukov's skaters? I know that Sopot is now skating with Poluyanova, but what other pairs they have now?
Or any update from Pavlova's group and from Dmitriev's group? And Velikov's group...
--> From Russia with Love

npavel

I talked with someone at Euros who explained me why Benjamin have quit skating with Mari, and that was one of the main reasons. There is much more witch I don't want to talk about here. I don't have the possibility to talk with my source until the next big competition I'm attending, witch I think will be Euros again

J

Jeschke

I talked with someone at Euros who explained me why Benjamin have quit skating with Mari, and that was one of the main reasons. There is much more witch I don't want to talk about here. I don't have the possibility to talk with my source until the next big competition I'm attending, witch I think will be Euros again
I am not into the details, I only am/was interested in the skaters (Benjamin XXX) name; as no german pairs skater with that name comes to my mind :huh:
Thanks ;)

Sabine-Yuna

Are you possibly talking about Ruben Blommaert? That was the one she has been splitting with before Euros this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information