Davis and White #36: What a Wonderful World

mollymgr

If there is one program, where Charlie can have his wish of wearing all black, this would be it.:p Did he object to wearing black?:shuffle::lol:Blue is just the wrong color from the spectrum, even gray would work. It is also :drama: that D/W have so much going on in their post competitive skating career that there is actually a shortage of costumes.

Last edited:

TanithandBenFan

Author of the Ice and Edge Series
Reusing costumes at different shows is different from reusing costumes at the same show, though. I think Charlie should actually be the one in white since he's supposed to be the ghost/angel/deceased person in this program. :saint:

Barbara Manatee

Didn't they wear the Rach costumes before in SOI too, though? Maybe they'll have something different by the next show - I got the impression they decided to swap in Adagio late. Maybe Charlie could borrow Ben's outfit, I'm thinking it hasn't had much wear since 2010.

mollymgr

I don't recall them wearing the Rach ones during different year SOIs. They wore it for different shows. He has an all black outfit for the Sax number so maybe they didn't want to repeat it for this program too. And white=NO!

Jessica

Didn't they wear the Rach costumes before in SOI too, though? Maybe they'll have something different by the next show - I got the impression they decided to swap in Adagio late. Maybe Charlie could borrow Ben's outfit, I'm thinking it hasn't had much wear since 2010.

Tanith is so gorgeous but Ben's costume--No way would I want Charlie to wear it.

Barbara Manatee

I take back my complaints about the new Adagio costumes. Nice pants, Charlie! Wow, they made a great decision substituting that program for Un Sospiro. I've read nothing but raves and tears.

Has anyone seen any vids of the group number with DW, CB, and HD? Curious to see that.

Laura4

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information