Your top three favorite things of this season

Kultakissu

1) The men's and pairs SP events at Worlds - amazing quality
2) Harley and Katia's JWGM win
3) Seeing Jason's quads in practice at Worlds with my own eyes - I had kind of given up hope already (such a bad fan) but now I know he can do it

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
1. Pogo/Tsareva/Adoniev, supported about 3 ttw threads, high high, low lows, infinite karaoke, tongue of disgust....:drama:

2. Daleman's emergence. I've been waiting since 2013! That SP was the best women's program of the year. :respec: Looking forward to a kickass LP next season, too.

3. James/Cipres emergence as a top-tier pair. Two of the most modern, edgy, and HOT programs ever! :smokin:

MsZem

I see the sea
1. Kostner's comeback, her to-die-for programs, and the Euros medal.
2. Fontana/Kerr/Zimmerman doing fabulous work for James/Cipres and Savchenko/Massot - and both pairs doing an amazing job performing said programs!
3. Papadakis/Cizeron's FD at Worlds.

Honorable mention: Bychenko getting two spots for Israel.

Honorable FSU mention: the much-appreciated defujification of Worlds videos, courtesy of @Maofan7 :)

cocotaffy

Fetchez la vache... mais fetchez la vache !

Spun Silver

- Sui-Han at 4CCs - they made it back!!
- Savchenko - Massot's FS at Worlds - most beautiful pairs program of the season
- Mao's Bach ex at SA and elsewhere - what a heartfelt tribute to skating

And:
- Papadakis - Cizeron's FD at Worlds - magical
- Mirai's SP at Autumn Classic
- Misha Ge's LP at Worlds
- Hanyu's LP at Worlds
- Gabby Daleman's improvement!
- and yes, the rise of James - Cipres, just love them. Now if only their teammate Laurine Lecavelier can have a season like that in '17-'18.

halffull

Life is a beautiful thing
Only 3 favs is really tough.

1) Return (& with awesome programs) of V/M

2) Sui/Han finally winning worlds with two outstanding programs (incredible after her surgery!)

3) Two Cdn women on the Worlds podium!! Never thought I'd see that :)

AxelAnnie

Like a small boat on the ocean...
1. Mai Mihara.....such a joy to watch skate.
2. Kaeytlyn Osmond......I had never paid attention to her before. She is simply glorious, and I have been listening to Edith Piaf ever since.
3. Sui/Han - they are a huge ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Their programs IMO were fabulous, and to come back after her injuries..............good grief!

and, Honorable mention: SK/K - What courage and love they displayed.
and I?M ----love her! she is a goddess

jenji124

1. Virtue and Moir's return and their undefeated season, even as a fan it was better than I could have imagined.

2. Sui and Han winning worlds after her injury.

3. Nathan Chen's entire season. He was really impressive looking forward to more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information