Subscription Levels

TheresMaude

Hello -- I seem to be blocked from the Kiss and Cry area, but I can't find where to check if my subscription has expired. I'm sure it's someplace obvious, but I can't seem to locate it. Any help would be appreciated.

cocotaffy

Fetchez la vache... mais fetchez la vache !
I'd like to get a season pass but Paypal is blocked from Turkey. Is there any other way to pay ? Thanks.

bbkenn

I'd like to get a year's subscription and I used to be able to pay by credit card; is this still an option?

Last edited:

cocotaffy

@SHARPIE, I wrote last week but no answer :( So sorry to tag your name and I'd really like to subscribe but I can't use paypal from Turkey. Can I pay by credit card ?

SHARPIE

fsuniverse.COM (finally)
Staff member
Hello I have been on holiday :)

Yes you can pay by credit card, you have to do it via PayPal but you don't have to create an account.

cocotaffy

Hello I have been on holiday :)

Yes you can pay by credit card, you have to do it via PayPal but you don't have to create an account.
Welcome back, hope you had a great time. Tx for the info. I'll try this evening, let's see if it works.

cocotaffy

Nope can't pay with a turkish credit card. God damned Paypal, they withdrew from here and now we're stuck :mad:

Rob

Beach Bum
I am glad I came here before I asked whether I could renew my 2-year subscription -- now I know I will be able to see it when my current subscription expires tomorrow!

Kathryn2001

I had an alert that my subscription expired on Oct 20, 2016. On that alert site, I went to PayPal and paid $40 for that subscription level and entered my updated credit card. That was Monday morning Oct 24. I still can't get into Kiss & Cry and the other sites. Please help me out to know what to do. I am kathryn2001. I also just sent an email to the webmaster concerning this. I'm anxious to get into Kiss & Cry, etc.

SHARPIE

fsuniverse.COM (finally)
Staff member
Hi @Kathryn2001 I've emailed you about this as you seem to have two user names and the payment has gone against the other one.

Kati

Hey, I renewed my subscription via PayPal yesterday, does it take long when I can access Kiss & Cry? My username is Kati

Sk8swan

Hello, I've paid for the Season Pass yesterday with Paypal. How long does it take to get access to the forums? Thank you :)

SHARPIE

fsuniverse.COM (finally)
Staff member
My apologies, it should have been automatic. I've sorted it out for you now.

nicotine

hello ,I've paid for the Season Pass with paypal too and I don't get access to the forums
Please can you do something ?
Thank you

Dee2e

I guess my subscription ran out. Trying to enroll. It's too early for this. Help.

beebee

Even though Season Pass renewal link says it's for 2016/2017, will the renewal be for 2017/2018?

skatinglady

I renewed my subscription a couple of days ago and have not seen a change in my access. I also sent a couple of emails but no reply yet? I am wondering what I should do now?

SHARPIE

fsuniverse.COM (finally)
Staff member
I renewed my subscription a couple of days ago and have not seen a change in my access. I also sent a couple of emails but no reply yet? I am wondering what I should do now?

Hi, I'm sorry I haven't seen any emails. I just checked your profile and it's showing you as having a valid subscription with the appropriate access granted?

skatinglady

Hi, I'm sorry I haven't seen any emails. I just checked your profile and it's showing you as having a valid subscription with the appropriate access granted?
Hello Thank you for your reply here. Maybe I am mistaken, but I don't see any titles at all concerning the 2017/18 season in the Kiss and Cry section? I was overseas for a bit and thought there were a few started for the upcoming season. I sent my emails through the Contact at the bottom of the screen.

SHARPIE

fsuniverse.COM (finally)
Staff member
Hello Thank you for your reply here. Maybe I am mistaken, but I don't see any titles at all concerning the 2017/18 season in the Kiss and Cry section? I was overseas for a bit and thought there were a few started for the upcoming season. I sent my emails through the Contact at the bottom of the screen.

Hi again, no nothing has been started yet. I will get them up soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information