Recent content by znachki

1. znachki

Sherlock Season 3 - PBS broadcast schedule - spoiler-free zone

I know - ugh! I know, right? I believe she said that A.G. RA were her initials. Not too sexy. He does say in the hospital that he was saving "that" for after the wedding. Also, when I saw it a second time, it was very clear when he kissed her goodbye that he was up to something. Take a...
  2. znachki

Just a little something to while away the time. Spoilers for each episode - but not farther. Crack Vid for Episode 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eZbh4X_epI&noredirect=1 Crack Vid for Episode 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oxl53u4bMkk&noredirect=1
  3. znachki

Just bringing this up on the page. Although, I did see a couple of very excellent JohnLock videos today that I will post as soon as the last Ep airs - spoilers don'tcha know... Anyone have any speculation on the next ep? Can't wait, and I'm very glad that I live in Seattle so that I don't...
  4. znachki

I think I missed that. Don't read the recap at Entertainment Weekly. There is a spoiler in that as well. Unless he's taken down.
  5. znachki

There have been death threats against Abbington by some of the pyscho JohnLock folks. Then look at the reaction in the comments to her statements about some of the JohnLock fan art. Geeze... (I know, I know, never read the comments...)
  6. znachki

^^^ Yep to all of that^^^ The speech - Moffat & Gatiss talked about the fact that it needed to be both horrible and brilliant at the same time, which is was. I loved the whole part where he was talking about John coming to ask him about being his best man, and the line that he had realized...
  7. znachki

Martin Freeman is TV Line's "Performer of the Week" http://tvline.com/2014/01/25/martin-freeman-sherlock-performance-season-3-premiere-empty-hearse/#more-488042 For safety's sake, stay away from the comments.
  8. znachki

Spoiler for Ep 2 - So don't open until after you've seen it.
  9. znachki

Yep - Region 2. Had to complete my set correctly doncha know. I know - right? There are a couple of scenes that on the rewatch, had me sort of reassessing a few things. Can't wait to be able to talk about it.
  10. znachki

Posting to bump the thread up, and to say that I got my Series 3 DVD's in the mail last night!!! I think I've watched each episode at least 3 times now. Always something different to discover. If you aren't taping them as you watch, you might want to reconsider that. Just sayin.
  11. znachki

"Magical Genetic Combo". :lol: When I saw the Ep the first time, I wondered about them, because I knew his parents were actors, so I went to look them up and found out they were his parents. I think it was her eyes. #10 - I can't believe that none of the recaps I've read, mentioned that...
  12. znachki

On the off-topic section of Planet Gallifrey (the Doctor Who board) the Sherlock discussion took a wild left-hand turn in a discussion of the accuracy - or lack thereof - and then the usual who cares/I care about the schedule and etc, etc, of the Undergound line and the type of train, and how...
  13. znachki

Might be OK then. I know at some point I got a message to the effect that if I did it again I couldn't switch. But, if you've done it several times, then its probably a non-issue.
  14. znachki

Very well done. I'd say to be on the safe side Spoilers for Episode 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information