Recent content by victoriajh

1. V

Skate Canada 2021- All the details you want to know

Thanks :) The cbc livestream had ted barton with Eliaj Patrick and katelyen- they didnt speak during the prefiomances but the commentary was so blah- I wanted Megan and her analysis !!! she breaks it all down points and gives great insights- I like her on the mike
  2. V

Skate Canada 2021- All the details you want to know

I am on cbc.ca why is Megan not commentating?
  3. V

Canadian Pairs 2019/2020 Season News and Updates

I Loved I/B - WOW they have such ice presence and oooze musicality .... I cant wait for their free program.....
  4. V

CBC Revives Battle of the Blades Skating Show!

Katia has a HUGE following - also I heard perhaps they may have had a "thing" before..... and I mean who doesn't have a thing for her!!!! lol
  5. V

the fact they are doing a lift so soon bodes well for the skills.... Wow katia is stunning up there... she really was born to pairs skate...
  6. V

the QUEEN returns!!! I am so behind... her and Ilia broke up? :(
  7. V

Aussie Willy heading to Canada

i think I am good for thursday.... I have an appt downtown so plan on heading over afterwards.
  8. V

Weaver and Poje step away from competition

i was REALLY hoping it was going to be like last year- no GP, nationals and then worlds.... I wanted them on the team event in the Olympics!!! but after that post, i see that its not a step away its a stop I adore these two and even though the past few seasons the programs were not my faves- i...
  9. V

Meagan Duhamel is pregnant

really?? We were close to the tunnel - on the skaters left side - where were you? bummed to have not said hello!!!
  10. V

I was! A friend had on ice seats- how could I say no? ;) patrick was sublime- loved stary night too... meg and eric may have watered down but I always love to see them
  11. V

agreed- her babybump was adorable!!! eric came to our section to shake hands - and I was such a fan dork- i love him <3
  12. V

as was katia in the russian ice age...she makes everyone look like a pro!! i doubt she will do it again but boy i would love it if she did..did not miss one episode with her ... and I managed to find a good youtube stream for her russian tv ice age....
  13. V

Canadian Pairs 2018/2019 Season News and Updates

if I recall Rudy took "time off" for a personal reason ( health of a parent??) ....
  14. V

John Coughlin has died

how sad for all his friends and family =( that he felt he had no other way out of the situation is a tragedy.... rip
  15. V

Canadian Pairs 2018/2019 Season News and Updates

I wonder if itis not happening now?
Do Not Sell My Personal Information