Recent content by Twilight1

1. Twilight1

Davis/White #37 - New Horizons

I am waiting for the Meryl is pregnant post. So silly I know... but I would love to read good news... šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
  2. Twilight1

Impact of Russia-Ukraine War on sports worldwide

So sickening. I hope that is the last comp he ever sees internationally
  3. Twilight1

Montpellier 2022

US invaded 20 years ago and did not threaten the world with nukes. If we are going to ban atrocities, ban Germany for WW2 or Turkey for the Armenian genocide or England, Spain, France, Portugal for the genocide against Indigenuous in North and South America!!
  4. Twilight1

Craig Simpson & Jamie Sale

That is a terrifying thought. šŸ˜³
  5. Twilight1

Russian women news & updates, 2021-22 season

That was back in the days when I recorded both US and Canuck coverage. Lu Chen was like, can I just get my medal pretty please. šŸ¤£
  6. Twilight1

Russian women news & updates, 2021-22 season

I thought the delay was actually that they couldn't find the Ukrainian flag.
  7. Twilight1

Russian Figure Skater tests positive for drugs - delays ceremony for team medals

I much prefer the Tara vs Michelle saga. I had no horse in that race. Joanne Rochette and Kaetlyn Osmond did not even overcome me other than National support or basic empathy for Joannie's mom. No I get the Tonya vs Nancy saga with Oksana Baiul and my current favorite skater doping. Back to...
  8. Twilight1

Russian Figure Skater tests positive for drugs - delays ceremony for team medals

Love my husband's response to this... "So you stopped watching skating for the last few years only to come back to really watching it to find out your favourite skater, who actually brought you back to skating tested positive for drugs. What kind of shitty addiction counsellor are you... stop...
  9. Twilight1

Which tells me she is a victim. She is a young girl, doing what she is told for the love of her sport. It is the people around her who betrayed her.
  10. Twilight1

From Russia With Love [#40]: Summer 2021 & into the Olympic season

He married Navka didn't he? Then French Ice dancer Then Bourne Then? Then? Honestly it is like watching 90 day fiance with him and you forget all the people...
  11. Twilight1

And to be fair, it is the 20th anniversary of that stuff and we would be talking about it anyway with or without Sale's right wing leanings. šŸ¤”
  12. Twilight1

I have seen worst posted on here to be honest...
  13. Twilight1

I was born in Alberta but moved to Ontario when I was little, family is in the pastoral farmlands of Manitoba (sorry couldn't resist the homage to posters past) It is truly fascinating how different the areas are but the visceral hate at Trudeau is very wild to see. Like normally calm and cool...
  14. Twilight1

Not overly surprised to hear they are separated and also not surprised about Sale's views. Alberta tends to lean more PPC than any other province and they are the ones that most support this convoy. It is crazy.
  15. Twilight1

Really, part deux

Words can not express properly the sadness I felt when I heard about our loss. Hugs and prayers to all who need it right now. xoxo
Do Not Sell My Personal Information