Recent content by TSFRENCHFAN

1. TSFRENCHFAN

Tessa Virtue & Scott Moir # 47: Come What May...

Hi, I just wanted to say my official goodbye to you guys! I am done watching skating now... at least for a while until I reconsider! Also, a sweet Canadian friend sent me the fabulous Tessa and Scott cheerios box, can't wait to have it! It will be only the box because it was too expensive...
  2. TSFRENCHFAN

Wow chocked they did it! Oh yay !O Canada!True Champions in every way!
  3. TSFRENCHFAN

Hey everyone I am still taking time off the board but sending a card to Tessa and Scott at the Patinage Québec address they said I could and wanted to give the chance to everyone who wanted to participate to send an encouraging, cheering message to them. If you would like to send...
  4. TSFRENCHFAN

Tessa Virtue & Scott Moir, #46 : Until the End of Time

Totally agree this will be my last post as well at least until after the Olympics, I'll see what I want to do then! I have been thinking about it for a while now. i just want justice, and nice words exchanged. I will say may the best during the Olympics win! I LOVE Tessa and Scott and...
  5. TSFRENCHFAN

Saw the results for both segments for the COC and was like what?These 2 teams don't have the same level or quality at all ! Very upsetting getting frustrated with figure skating it better not be fixed or I might stop watching it altogether after the Olympics! Seriously I'm getting very tired of...
  6. TSFRENCHFAN

Very true when we were at the GPF with my best friend last year she said something like I knew she was pretty and feminine but I didn't know she was muscular. I was laughing so hard and told her "Well she's an athlete isn't she?" On a different subject I hope school vacation is during the Olympics.
  7. TSFRENCHFAN

I think we should all connect somehow and mourn together when the time comes at least hopefully Tessa will keep posting things and they hopefully will do some shows.
  8. TSFRENCHFAN

I'm already a mess so what it is going be then I don't want to know... I wish I could see them live this season but I did last season so that was already amazing to see them compete at least once.
  9. TSFRENCHFAN

Oh my word, I have to leave for an appointment soon and I'm about to cry like a baby. I'm trying to concentrate on having them for one more season and on that gift they're giving us but it's hard not to think about their career ending soon as well. No one compares to them in Ice dance. The end.
  10. TSFRENCHFAN

Cool thank you for the links!
  11. TSFRENCHFAN

Do we know what their exhibition music is yet?
  12. TSFRENCHFAN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhtFWBd0w_4 it is the Russian version but for now you can watch the dance.
  13. TSFRENCHFAN

I agree I was emotional too!Loving the movie so much makes it even more special and the " Come what may " is great for the Olympics and the future as a message.
  14. TSFRENCHFAN

I'm so glad she wore the new red dress and great performance again!
  15. TSFRENCHFAN

I understand you. When the season is over you can make it last a little longer by watching the movie maybe?
Do Not Sell My Personal Information