Recent content by sus2850

1. sus2850

News and updates à la Française, part quatre

That is a fantastic interview, great questions, thank you so much
  2. sus2850

2024 World Figure Skating Championships in Montreal

I guess it is too late now: But I was in the elevator with Kirsten Moore-Towers on Wednesdsy and somebody asked her whether she was there for work and she said that she is doing the in-arena commentary.
  3. sus2850

Worlds 2024 Free Dance: ‘The Moors of Montreal’

He said: Remove the ice, I am about to play. Not that funny…
  4. sus2850

Practice Reports

No Canadian ice dancers at Verdun. Fear/Gibson are here, she was messing up her twizzles a bit.
  5. sus2850

Thank you, but the question was just about the airport shuttle, not the normal metro (we get a pass for it). But I guess the site I found and linked must be valid.
  6. sus2850

Sorry, it was talked about already, but I wanted to make sure: I was told that to get from the airport to the city by bus you apparently need cash. Is this really still true? As this site here talks sbout an app or being able to use a vending machine that takes credit card...
  7. sus2850

ISU SKATING AWARDS - LIVE

By the way: The awards show has been invented by Ari Zakarian. He is Malinin‘s agent. So of course Ilia will be there and will probably win awards constantly. The awards were Zakarian‘s idea and he pitched them successfully to the ISU. Here is the original press release, I was at that press...
  8. sus2850

ISU SKATING AWARDS - LIVE

Adam also did a backflip at this awards ceremony
  9. sus2850

UPDATE- USFS Has Named 2024 World Championships Team (Men and Pairs now included)

She has her release, but a country switch means you have to sit out a year.
  10. sus2850

A to most of you probably stupid question: I have never been to Montreal before. Which sights do you recommend? (I have about three half days to explore, and my French is not really existent). Thank you!
  11. sus2850

Italian figure skating news & updates

In the press conference Rizzo said that the doctors said he could cause no greater damage to himself by skating now as „everything is already broken“. In the mixed zone he mentioned he expected to be able to be back skating after surgery.
  12. sus2850

Euros 2024 Men FS: "We Want More Clean As a Whistle"

The announcer in the arena just called him „shitty parovian“. It will now stick wirh me…
  13. sus2850

Euros 2024 Rhythm Dance: "We Want More spots for Spain & Georgia"

I don‘t. The other one was more eighties…
  14. sus2850

Keeping Track of Criminal Cases & SafeSport Suspensions in Skating

Are you all sure that Marie-France liked his instagram post? I do not see her name there.
  15. sus2850

Euros 2024 Pairs Short - “We Want More Triples”

I heard they got school children in and lowered the prices by a lot.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information