Recent content by stejoho40

1. S

U.S. Figure skating streaming coverage will move to Peacock Premium starting in Fall 2020

I hate Peacock app. Not user friendly at all.
  2. S

Does anyone remember who skated to Mozart L’opera last season?

I finally bought the CD and I live it but now I can’t remember who skated to it.
  3. S

Who skated to Mozart L’opera?

I’ve been searching through skater bios and I can’t seem to find it. Does anyone know who skated to this music?
  4. S

U.S. Figure Skating & NBC Sports Group Partner on Media Rights Agreement through 2026

It’s too bad the whole Ice network site is gone. There were a lot of nice videos, photos, interviews, etc. that would be great to be able to access. Also past results.
  5. S

Is Ice Network not accessible anymore --> Questions now that Ice Network is no longer accessible

I tried accessing Ice Network and its redirecting me to another site. I used to like Ice Network as an easy way to access past results and schedules. I can't seem to do that on the new site. For example I wanted to see the schedule for SWP regionals last year, to get some idea of what it might...
  6. S

All Year competition

Does anyone have results for senior ladies?
  7. S

Intimissimi on Ice - Arena di Verona

Are there any plans to do this show this year?
  8. S

Detroit selected to host 2019 U.S. Figure Skating Championships

I was there. The first few days it was MINUS 18 without the windchill.
  9. S

Detroit selected to host 2019 U.S. Figure Skating Championships

Sigh. Why can't they ever do it in warm climates? They're indoor arenas.
  10. S

Looking for an old video of Brian Joubert

Awhile back I saw a video of him where he pretends he is singing and playing piano and the the real singer comes out and takes over. I think it was a Courcheval gala. I can’t find it anywhere. Does anyone else have a link to it? Thanks.
  11. S

San Jose, California will host 2018 U.S. Nationals (Dec. 29, 2017 - Jan. 7, 2018)

And cheapest seats are in upper tier rather than lower. Wow this is a lot more expensive. Ridiculous.
  12. S

Finding events on ISU site

Thanks Sylvia. Weird. That's exactly what I tried several times and it kept defaulting back to 2016, but this time it worked.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information