Recent content by Sparks

1. Sparks

Anyone here into watching soaps?

Possessed Doug answered his mini mental status exam, "Person, woman, man, camera, TV" Then he pinched Jackee Harry's butt while waiting for the elevator I died
  2. Sparks

It was hilarious. The devil jumped from Doug to Marlena, then to Belle, then to Johnny, then to Ali. Tripp saved the day when the devil was in him by jumping out a window. He was dead, but the "ghost" of Bo healed him. :rofl:
  3. Sparks

Marlena was possessed again in 2021. šŸ˜‚
  4. Sparks

I picked up Days of Our Lives around 2015 after I stopped working. I still watch it on Peacock. It is the silliest show ever
  5. Sparks

Survivor S46

I'm not following too much this season. All I know is that Kenzie and Tiffany are my favorites.
  6. Sparks

Gracie Gold's memoir published February 2024

And 4th at the Olympics a great accomplishment, considering the circumstances. But, no. She felt like a failure. Flips are dumb
  7. Sparks

I just thought of another one. Ruth Warrick who played Phoebe Tyler Wallingford on AMC was an established actress and played the wife in Citizen Kane in 1941
  8. Sparks

@Garden Kitty Your parents were darling šŸ„°
  9. Sparks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6S-4RiJOHY
  10. Sparks

Did you know James Mitchell was the dancer in the fantasy sequence of Oklahoma!
  11. Sparks

Dixie and Palmer were related. Palmer was her uncle. Dixie was married to Adam Chandler (David Canary) and had his child
  12. Sparks

That storyline pissed me off. When Erica went to NYC to get an abortion in the 70s, it was groundbreaking. No one complained.
  13. Sparks

If dogs (or cats or whatever) were skaters:

That's a video of Jason Brown playing hockey
  14. Sparks

@Simone411 I just watched Susan get her Emmy again. I'm in tears
Do Not Sell My Personal Information