Recent content by snoopyskater

1. snoopyskater

Gymnastic news #22 - Tokyo or bust

Why are there no touch warmups for event finals? That seems strange to me.
  2. snoopyskater

I wish the gymnasts would show some of the styles in their everyday lives. I've seen some really gorgeous do's on Simone's twitter account and Chellsie's headband look from her Youtube videos would look great during her routines.
  3. snoopyskater

She strikes me as the type that would enjoy that kind of attention.
  4. snoopyskater

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nj55KDsI0Vs I appreciate the humor in this video.
  5. snoopyskater

I heard Aimee Boorman (Simone's former coach) is now an assistant coach for the Netherlands.
  6. snoopyskater

Please make this happen. I love the sport, but I'm so tired of these butts sticking out.
  7. snoopyskater

Potential for cancellation of Tokyo 2020

True, but I think it becomes more intensified at the biggest sports stage - Olympics. Viruses - SARS, Ebola, Mers, AIDs, etc. Probably will increase with population growth, deforestation, climate change, and easier travel around the world.
  8. snoopyskater

Potential for cancellation of Tokyo 2020

With all the athlete abuse, high costs of hosting, political stupidity, cheating, and more frequent viruses, the days of the Olympics may be nearing an end. Sad.
  9. snoopyskater

Can't say that I blame them.
  10. snoopyskater

I agree. Was it just me or was the whole World Champions Center of color? Very cute.
  11. snoopyskater

I have a feeling this won't end well. Anything resembling a cult is bad news.
  12. snoopyskater

What is crud?
  13. snoopyskater

So, are there three gymnasts that have a Youtube channel now? I've seen Chellsie Memmel and Mykayla Skinner. And now, Nastia makes three. Are there any others?
  14. snoopyskater

I've been following Chellsie Memmell on her Youtube series. She usually trains in a leotard/pants ensemble, and I have to say I wish we could see similar pant outfits during competitions. I know most men will probably disagree, but I don't really enjoy watching all these women's butts sticking...
  15. snoopyskater

I think that was one of the worst things I've ever seen. I will go back and rewatch old gymnastics events, but I stay away from that one in particular. Just a horrible thing to witness. Knowing those girls had to train their whole lives and endure the abuse and sacrifices we have learned are...
Do Not Sell My Personal Information