Recent content by smileyskate

1. S

Pairs Discussion Thread 2017-18--"Two Skating as One"

Jumping on to say that it was nice having David P. doing the commentary (CBC channel) for Cup of China. Throughout he was providing technical details which made it more interesting.
  2. S

DWTS Season 25

Was just coming on here to let people know she'd be dancing but saw you guys already had the list. I missed the opening # so may catch up later. They are letting the judges talk for a second tonight (compared to some past nights when rushed for time). I liked how they were more explanatory (so...
  3. S

UPDATES ON MY DREAM TO LEARN TO ICE-DANCE...WISH ME LUCK!!

So glad you are making progress and having fun. I bet you are an inspiration to others who do not feel they could brave getting out there.
  4. S

DWTS Season 25

I was hoping people would know that it was also on for a full show on Tuesday. I've kinda missed the Tuesday shows. Will they be doing that each week or ? What drama with Mark Ballas' mother? I missed parts but liked how Judge Len and I think Bruno were giving technical details. To me the...
  5. S

Don't give up. Maybe you or somebody you know can call the rink and double check.
  6. S

Glad things are moving in the right direction for you! Your caseworker may be able to find some special transit in your area to take you to your coach at the rink for little to no cost for those times nobody can bring you. Like people have posted here, don't be afraid of a group lesson and your...
  7. S

All Thing PBS

Same here other than NewsHour and Charlie Rose. I wonder if the young have learned that pbs stations are/were in place so the public can access information that is not controlled in any way by the networks or other news outlets. Hope I explained that correctly.
  8. S

The ALL NEW Youtube thread!!

I was just thinking that maybe if he appealed, I'd imagine that they could just reinstate most of the vids without him actually having to do it himself. Just hopeful for those who had this problem. Maybe it does or doesn't work that way.
  9. S

The ALL NEW Youtube thread!!

I hope the tripleaxle can appeal and at least get some vids back up via their own technology. Maybe then the rest could be put back up under a new account? Might be worth a try. I am not sure I like the idea of Youtube or anyone being able to figure out where you are located at area-wise so...
Do Not Sell My Personal Information