Recent content by rjblue

1. rjblue

UPDATES ON MY DREAM TO LEARN TO ICE-DANCE...WISH ME LUCK!!

Probably not a good idea on a public forum. Sorry.
  2. rjblue

Great news! I'm looking forward to your updates.:) :)
  3. rjblue

Everything Facebook - Pros, Cons, Changes, Advice, Help Needed...It's All Here, Folks

Yes. Save a link to your bookmarks that has the message on it that you are looking at most recent in your news feed, and use it to go to Facebook. It should be this - https://www.facebook.com/?sk=h_chr I use the internet version in my browser, instead of the app, on my tablet for that reason...
  4. rjblue

That's great news FSWer! By the way, if you haven't already, you should make sure you have your coach's permission to use names on the internet and this forum. Most people just say my coach when they are talking about theirs.
  5. rjblue

That is exactly right. You can do it your whole life if you love it.
  6. rjblue

You can set a goal. Like you could be done when you know all the steps to the Dutch Waltz. You could say you ARE an Ice Dancer then. :)
  7. rjblue

The people who make the rules for ice dance keep adding new dances every year, if they see something new and interesting. And then people who ice dance have something new to learn and a new test to practice for. Remember I showed you a video of the first dance everyone learns - The Dutch Waltz...
  8. rjblue

The Good News Thread

This story really made me smile. A raven sat on a fence and squawked for help.
  9. rjblue

Problems with my new computer

It sounds like your computer is riddled with malware, especially if you just installed more software. What is happening with links not opening is a classic malware symptom. You are hassling your internet provider for something that can't be their problem. If his works, then yours should. Is...
  10. rjblue

Everything Facebook - Pros, Cons, Changes, Advice, Help Needed...It's All Here, Folks

You can block someone and you might not see their post, but if you comment on a friends post on their wall, or someone else's, the security settings are theirs not yours, and the blocked person can see your posts, and reply to them. You won't see it though, if that is enough. To reiterate-...
  11. rjblue

Problems with my new computer

Does your computer recognise that it has a sound card in its devices? The guys I work with are always having problems with no sound for various reasons. My order for trouble shooting is : -check the sound cable, if there is one -check the physical volume buttons, if there any -check the software...
  12. rjblue

Neko Atsume kitty collector -- any other addicts?

I only have one remodel left to get. I've been trying to get a photo of tubbs on the cushion, but no luck.
  13. rjblue

The modern remodel is really fun for decorating with the primary coloured toys.
  14. rjblue

I've joined you! After 41 visits, Dimeowgio finally gave me his memento. Next goal is to get a shot of Tubbs on the giant cushion. And I have one more remodel to buy.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information