Recent content by pinky166

1. pinky166

Russian Figure Skater tests positive for drugs - delays ceremony for team medals

Also my 2 cents. The age limit question is a separate issue. The bigger issue is holding everyone at the Olympics to the same rules and standards. So that can be achieved by continuing to allow people under 18 to compete and simply disqualifying them should they test positive on a drug test or...
  2. pinky166

Russian Figure Skater tests positive for drugs - delays ceremony for team medals

Kamila’s post thanking her coaching team on Instagram was triggering :yikes:
  3. pinky166

I thought I heard her grandfather didn’t have a prescription for TMZ, which, if true, makes the excuse even more ridiculous than it already was
  4. pinky166

Agreed. And she’ll be 16 in a couple months. If she was the same age and were pregnant or tested positive for alcohol or a drug like cocaine people would not be looking to the coaching team and family to blame. By the way I still think the coaching team likely is to blame. I’m just pointing out...
  5. pinky166

Just a hypothetical question that could affect the fallout of the situation. If Kamila’s grandfather claimed he got TMZ at a pharmacy without a prescription, doesn’t that mean, in theory, Kamila could have gotten the drug on her own without the involvement of Eteri and the team doctor...
  6. pinky166

#TeamTrainwreck 23: Perky through the ages!

I’ve been lurking in the shadows all summer but still watching. Romsky nearly gave me a heart attack at nebelhorn. I love his skating but he needs to get rid of that snoozy FS, I don’t think its helping his jumps
  7. pinky166

#TeamTrainwreck 22: Every dark cloud has a pewter lining!

She is lovely and skated quite well. I don’t care for this year’s FS much though, wish she would bring back the Nutcracker program or choose a different lyrical instrumental selection. She really shines with that kind of music.
  8. pinky166

https://www.instagram.com/p/CH0B4LBjNDd/?igshid=bi16v5momeus This cracked me up. Street skating. Also how tf has Pogo managed to maintain perfect legs while being several months pregnant?
  9. pinky166

Don’t tell my husband I secretly have a crush on Han Yan. But tbh, he’d probably be okay with it. He thinks bachelorette Tayshia is smoking hot and I agree with him and accept it :lol: I found a good one who puts up with my watching figure skating and doing gymnastics in the living room...
  10. pinky166

Thanks so much! And yes, he’s had that program for awhile now and his current jump content is what he was doing as a junior but I can forgive all that because he sells that program so damn well :smokin:
  11. pinky166

I got married last weekend and have been busy and so behind on skating! But omg Han Yan :love: as hot as ever! Till the bitter end baby! :respec:
  12. pinky166

So excited for Mama Pogo! Her child is bound to be beautiful and dramatic so I hope for our skates she skates!
  13. pinky166

Japanese figure skating 2020-21 season news & updates

Her skating is really beautiful but I hope she gets her health issues sorted out. She looks way too thin, not sure if it’s the result of an eating disorder or other illness or both. Hope she continues to recover so we can see her back on international I’ve eventually!
  14. pinky166

Pogo’s success was all her own doing I swear
  15. pinky166

Medvedeva leaves Orser for Tutberidze

Here for the drama! Not sure what Eteri is up to or if she’ll even care about Medvedeva at this point but it will be interesting to see if Evgenia improves
Do Not Sell My Personal Information