Recent content by Pasdedeux

1. P

IOC's decision: (clean) Russian athletes can compete under neutral flag at PyeongChang Olympics

This is a pretty impressive list. It would be good to see who has ever been caught using those... Not sure about Bowman, I think his skating went downhill pretty fast after he started using drugs.
  2. P

Vaytsekhovskaya's interview with Savchenko `It's not about the winning, but competing'

I can't read minds so I don't know what she meant. I do know, however, that S/S's twist was literally never a great element for them. S/M's twist, on the other hand, was awesome right off the bat. Which makes me think that, yes, it was Robin who could not do it any better. I believe what she...
  3. P

Vaytsekhovskaya's interview with Lipnitskaya `At some point I didn't know how to go on with my life'

Thank you for translating this great interview. A very interesting read. I am surprised she was in such a bad shape, perhaps it does not speak well of Eteri's training? I believe "general shape practice" means conditioning?
Do Not Sell My Personal Information