Recent content by Nune

1. N

Aljona Savchenko signs 2-year contract to be the Dutch national figure skating coach in Heerenveen NED

Mmmh, how will she deal this… she is living in divorce and as far as I know her Ex husband in Oberstdorf…
  2. N

From Russia With Love [#40]: Summer 2021 & into the Olympic season

Oh no… what a kind of evtl excuse to take a pill for your migraine. I don’t trust the Eteri camp at all. Sorry. Even she’s developed great skatees, there is a kind of suspicious development and she’s got such a power and connections That to me it seems as kind of a mafia.
  3. N

From Russia With Love [#40]: Summer 2021 & into the Olympic season

Even if she wouldn’t have known about the Doping itself, I think that being this evtl official it is absolutely not fair in compa to the other skaters. As they are potentially not doped the competition with Kamila wou not be fair at all.
  4. N

Rika

even if I appreciate all of the Japanese girls having been chosen for Olys, I feel deeply sad for Rika. She is such a nice skater and person. I really hope we’ll see her again on the podium at a big event in the future a!!!
  5. N

Aljona Savchenko has been released to the USA to continue her pairs career

for quite a long time Aljona didn’t post any photos together with her husband, nor did he … I asked myself if they’re still a couple?
  6. N

Figure Skating Baby News!

Sasha‘s Baby is a 👧 girl. Their is a hint in the story.
  7. N

Chinese Skating News, Pt. 3: A long & winding road to Beijing 2022

So, does anybody know what the role of Hongbo Zhao is ?
  8. N

Aljona Savchenko has been released to the USA to continue her pairs career

Weil guys/ladies , to me this discussion is way too harsh. I don know this guy at all. So I can express myself concerning the harassment. For sure Aljona is known as a very ambitious skater, I wouldn’t primarily consider her as selfish. She loves our sport. Bruno Massot has not been a famous...
  9. N

From Russia with Love [#34]: Autumn 2019

:scream::scream:
  10. N

Daisuke Takahashi decided to become an ice-dancer (with Kana Muramoto) after Jan 2020

Just great News ! But do they really train with Zoueva???? So horrible :mad::mad::mad:
  11. N

From Russia with Love [#34]: Autumn 2019

Yes and no at the same time. I think that a certain international mix is absolutely necessary, if not it’ Get boring.
  12. N

PCS Japanese vs Russian Girls

Hi, I‘ve the impression that in most of the cases Japanese Girls are getting lower PCS than the Russian girls. I do not really agree with that. Is this politics ? Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
  13. N

Chinese Skating News, Pt. 3: A long & winding road to Beijing 2022

Oh no, how sad! I love them so much !
  14. N

Post IdF 2018 interview with Evgenia Medvedeva

She is just great, what a personality! Wish her all the best!
Do Not Sell My Personal Information