Recent content by Nmsis

1. N

Nations' Cup & Gold Cup in Bordeaux FRA, April 25-28, 2024 (International Ice Ballet/Theatre on Ice Competition)

Schedule It should be broadcasted on the FFSG's youtube channel.
  2. N

Solo Ice Dance is now an official ISU discipline

I think so. Louise is into movement first, while Rose first performs for the audience. That will probably be a work in progress for Louise in coming years, like it was for Loïcia. It's so cute and she performs the hell out of it. It's Lindsay Stirling's Sugarplum Fairy arrangement. The first...
  3. N

So here are the french solo ice dance champions : Senior : Adèle Grundrick from Cergy, coached by Stéphanie Laurent Junior : Louise Bordet from Villard, coached by Karine Arribert Novice : Lou Bella Lemaire from Reims, coached by Ludivine Lemaire and Fabian Bourzat Minime : Rose Bordet from...
  4. N

The french solo season was like this : The Trophée de rentrée on Oct 7-8 Trophée de France (TDF) 1st day either in Villard on Nov 11-12 or in Clermont on Nov 18-19 TDF 2nd day either in Epinal on Jan 20-21 or in Reims on Jan 27-28 TDF 3rd day either in Limoges on Feb 10-11 or Le Havre on Feb...
  5. N

The 2nd annual "what music would you suggest to skaters that has not been overused or used (lately) in competition? thread

I'm not going to give a music. I'm going to give a radio station for research purpose. Namely FIP. The most eclectic radio in the world according to its slogan, the best in the world according to the founder of Twitter Jack Dorsey. It provides endless trails of research as soon as you hear a...
  6. N

The solo ice dance french championships are this week-end, starting now. 114 dancers have qualified through the ranking of the tournois de France. It's broadcasted here. (don't expect the camerawork to be of professional level ; the CSNDG ALWAYS broadcasts its competitions but you often hear...
  7. N

The Dance Hall 12: Boston Tea Dance Party

The first season the babies will be Sr eligible Dania Mouaden / Théo Bigot – 2027-2028, 2nd season of next olympic cycle Ashlie Slatter / Atl Ongay-Perez – 2026-2027, 1st season of next olympic cycle Olivia Ilin / Dylan Cain - 2027-2028, 2nd season of next olympic cycle
  8. N

News and updates à la Française, part quatre

It's their free ballet. In the choreographic exercise, all the costumes of a team are similar, tight, black only, with legs covered, no sequins and minimalistic make up. It has 3 axis, defined for the season. A theme : art of the street (in Villard's case, a reference to the street artist in...
  9. N

I'm not aware there is any, unlike the Trophée de Lys last Saturday (they had a streaming video which was blocked on Sunday). Villard is streaming its 4 teams live on its facebook page. And Villard senior team will compete between 7:28 an 7:39 local time today. (according to the schedule) But...
  10. N

Is it just me or is there a real problem with the organisation of that tour ? And is it a problem of the federation or a problem thrown at the federation by Gailhaguet's pals to sabotage Mrs Noury (or both) ? That's a naive question. Reminder : that tour used to be handled by Gailhaguet's pals...
  11. N

I think I found my answer on Villard's Instagram. Loïcia and Théo are training with the ballet on ice team in Marseille.
  12. N

I'm curious about the situation of solo ice dance in each country. I'm not really knowledgeable in that matter but, in France, AFAIR ie as far as the record of the french ice-dance committee (and videos) go back ie 2005-2006, the Tournois de France (8 competitions nowadays, it was close to 10 a...
  13. N

Karine Arribert and costuming / fashion / silhouette . A long love story. I' m still under the spell of her novice ballet team's costuming last season. OTOH, it seems that Martin Chardain has moved to Villard and is training with Louise Bordet. 👀 Villard's novice team (whose theme must be...
  14. N

The Dance Hall 11: Movin' On Up 2023-2024

Talking about Chalons and Barbara Piton, Here is a new couple, paired 3 months ago (novice french champion) : Louise Cohas-Bogey and Daniil Grishin (the video won't probably last). I expect them to enter the JGP next season.
  15. N

The Dance Hall 11: Movin' On Up 2023-2024

I'm with @PRlady about Mouaden/Bigot. 2030 is their horizon. They have the goods for that and so has their coach. Villard still has some things to solve on their way to 2030, mainly the size of their coaching team and their travel ability, tied to money. Their core team is 2 coaches and a dance...
Do Not Sell My Personal Information