1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We have updated the board style and hope you like it. If you don't, you can switch back by going to https://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/index.php?misc/style Select V Bulletin 3.0 style.
musicgurl
Last Activity:
May 24, 2016
Birthday:
September 3
Home Page:
Dollar Store Goddess

musicgurl

I know a place..., from ...Where no cars go

musicgurl was last seen:
May 24, 2016
    1. skateboy
      skateboy
      Happy birthday!

- skateboy
    2. MikiAndoFan#1
      MikiAndoFan#1
      Happy birthday! :cheer2:
    3. museksk8r
      museksk8r
      Heck yeah! Joannie is fierce! Love her so much! :D
    4. skateboy
      skateboy
      Happy birthday!

- skateboy
    5. numbers123
      numbers123
      Happy Birthday!
    6. MikiAndoFan#1
      MikiAndoFan#1
      Happy birthday!

:cheer2:
    7. ambern024
      ambern024
      Hey. Saw on the main page that your birthday was today. Hope you had a good one...and Happy Birthday.
  • About

Birthday:
    September 3
    Home Page:
    http://
    Dollar Store Goddess
    I tend to get super nerdy over Doctor Who. I tend to be intensely sarcastic and very random. Makes for a lethal combination. Love figure skating, music and reading. Those are the basics, anything else ask cause I really suck at these things

watching tv(British comedy, sci-fi figure skating, random US network shows,) movies, books, music(almost anything,) hanging with friends

Signature

“You’ll never get bored with a baffled genius turning up and saving the day with a toaster and a ball of string being chased by a giant robot that breathes fire and talks with the voice of a calculator,” he says with a smile. “On a show that’s not bound by space, logic, time or genre.” Matt Smith