Recent content by LeafOnTheWind

1. LeafOnTheWind

O.J. Simpson has died

Why wouldn't it be true? I'm sure that's a scene that played out many times in a lot of colleges everywhere for a lot of men who got off free of any consequences.
  2. LeafOnTheWind

Jigsaw puzzle fans

The 5000 piece Pokemon puzzle is finished. That is sitting on top of four 20" x 30" poster boards. It's a really big puzzle.
  3. LeafOnTheWind

Strange Food Combo/Cravings

:rofl: poor little criminal onions. Doomed to a death sentence in a sandwich.
  4. LeafOnTheWind

Jigsaw puzzle fans

@myhoneyhoney I think I found a puzzle series to follow. My friend works at a Samaritan Center and she told me about a 3000 piece jigsaw puzzle that went out on the shelves. They had 2 of the 3 puzzles from the Ravensburger Karen Puzzles line. I got them for $10 total. The 3000 piece puzzle...
  5. LeafOnTheWind

Fall 2023 - Summer 2024 New/Returning TV/Streaming Shows

I would appreciate a review if anyone is planning on watching Renegade Nell on Disney+ I don't normally like period pieces so they have to be really good to be worth it. It sounds a little science fiction set in England so not really sure about it yet until I hear/read some reviews.
  6. LeafOnTheWind

Jigsaw puzzle fans

Live stream links to the USA Jigsaw Nationals 2024 How many knew that speed puzzling was a thing? Karen Puzzles is a YouTube channel for someone that turned puzzles into her full time job. Seriously. She puts together puzzles for a living. Just a little bit jealous that puzzle companies send...
  7. LeafOnTheWind

Jigsaw puzzle fans

Orlando Bloom was profiled somewhere showing off his Lego room. I only know this because someone made a Twitter that if he lost his Lego room he would be "Legoless". I laughed. Puzzles I would love to try but will never pay that much money: Disney Moments (40,320 pieces) Mickey Mouse Through...
  8. LeafOnTheWind

Jigsaw puzzle fans

I usually just go with the pictures that look interesting to me. No particular favorite.
  9. LeafOnTheWind

Jigsaw puzzle fans

I used to do jigsaw puzzles all the time as a kid. I got bored once and put 4 of my 1000 piece puzzles in one box and worked on all 4 at the same time. Since college and having cats I mostly did online versions. But I missed actually physically working on the puzzles. I found 3 puzzles that...
  10. LeafOnTheWind

Fall 2023 - Summer 2024 New/Returning TV/Streaming Shows

Not in anything I've seen. I haven't always liked what she's in but she's always been great.
  11. LeafOnTheWind

The Dance Hall 11: Movin' On Up 2023-2024

It probably is Hubbell/Donohue because that was my first thought. I just wasn't sure.
  12. LeafOnTheWind

The Dance Hall 11: Movin' On Up 2023-2024

Didn't we have a dance team at US Nationals that used both Rockefeller Skank and Weapon of Choice? Or at least one of these.
  13. LeafOnTheWind

Cute Zoo Pics Part 7

The life I want I love how the window cleaner is just playing with the cat. The thumbs up at the end is really adorable.
  14. LeafOnTheWind

Chinese skating news pt. 5 & social media updates, 2023-24

I find myself wondering if it's safe to be a fan of anyone in skating anymore.
  15. LeafOnTheWind

Cute Zoo Pics Part 7

This guy does a great job at telling people how to introduce yourself to traumatized dogs. He is working in a shelter but I think this is great advice for any dog. I stumbled across this and think he does a great job of explaining how dogs act/react and why he's doing what he's doing. Rocky Kanaka
Do Not Sell My Personal Information