Recent content by MountainTime

1. M

Tickets for sale or wanted

Price change!!! I will sell tickets individually instead of as a package at face value. FRONT row seat in the sought after SOLD OUT section 123 for the Greensboro Nationals. Hate those pesky Ticketmaster charges? This ticket was purchased directly from the Local Organizing Committee the very...
  2. M

Want a FRONT row seat in the sought after SOLD OUT section 123 for the Greensboro Nationals? This includes a heralded Practice Pass too. Hate those pesky Ticketmaster charges? I have the answer for you. This ticket was purchased directly from the Local Organizing Committee the very day they went...
  3. M

Need a room at the Westin? I have someone who is looking for a roommate the 7th and 8th. Two queen beds and rate including taxes per individual would be approximately $91.50 a night. Great way to see all the activity up close. Email:[email protected]
  4. M

Tickets to Boston Loge 5 Row 9 are SOLD! Thank you. 2 Gala still available $140.00 takes both.
  5. M

My friend needs a roommate at the Westin official for January 7th and 8th. Two Queen beds in the room. Rate with tax approximately $94.00. Please email me at [email protected] or PM me here. Thank you!
  6. M

Dup post
  7. M

Available 2 All Event Boston Nationals ticket packages and Smuckers Gala. Loge Section 5 Row 9 Seats 1&2. Owner paid $990.00 plus the Gala which was $140.00 including Ticketmaster charges. Will negotiate. My email: [email protected] or call my cell 970.778-2622 Leah Adams
  8. M

US Figure Skating Championships Omaha January 20- 27 1 ticket for sale all Novice and Junior Events. Lower bowl,2nd row, just off center, opposite judges. Probably most Senior events too. Come and get 'em! Please private post me: [email protected]
  9. M

Hi Sharpie! How did you get ABC to advertise on your site? I host Evan's site and would love...

Hi Sharpie! How did you get ABC to advertise on your site? I host Evan's site and would love to have ABC on the front page. Thanks a lot. Leah
  10. M

Dear Ice Alisa, Funny we meet again. the photo of Johnny in the Swan is my picture. I have...

Dear Ice Alisa, Funny we meet again. the photo of Johnny in the Swan is my picture. I have several in the Sundance reality show Be Good Johnny Weir. Leah
  11. M

Rob, I won't be attending the Gala at SK8 A. Are you still looking for a ticket. Could you...

Rob, I won't be attending the Gala at SK8 A. Are you still looking for a ticket. Could you email me at [email protected] ? Thanks. Leah
  12. M

Canuckgirl, Thank you I found a ticket. L

Canuckgirl, Thank you I found a ticket. L
  13. M

Dear IA, I understand you're hoping to sell both so if you wish I can wait a few days to see...

Dear IA, I understand you're hoping to sell both so if you wish I can wait a few days to see if someone else takes both packages. Thank you for your kind words about my work. Have we met? Leah
  14. M

Dear Ice Alisa, I am in need of only one gold all event for SK8 A. If you're interested...

Dear Ice Alisa, I am in need of only one gold all event for SK8 A. If you're interested please contact me since I am in the final preparation for my trip. Thank you. Leah Adams [email protected]
  15. M

Dear Admin, I received an email saying I have established access however, when I try to post...

Dear Admin, I received an email saying I have established access however, when I try to post I am still being denied. Can you help me? Also, should I post to the Skate America thread since I need a ride from Lake Placid to NYC after the competition? I don't want to post in the wrong thread...
Do Not Sell My Personal Information