1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We have updated the board style and hope you like it. If you don't, you can switch back by going to https://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/index.php?misc/style Select V Bulletin 3.0 style.
Margot
Last Activity:
Jan 13, 2014

Following 1

Birthday:
July 31

Margot

New Member, from Sun Lakes, AZ

Margot was last seen:
Jan 13, 2014
    1. skateboy
      skateboy
      Happy birthday!

- skateboy
    2. skateboy
      skateboy
      Happy birthday!

- Skateboy
    3. Vash01
      Vash01
      Hi MMD,

Are you going to be at the district conference in Prescott? I may go for Saturday, but not the whole conference because I am likely to go to India in the first week of Nov. Are you looking forward to the upcoming figure skating season? I can't wait for Skate America. Are you going? It's not too far, but right now I have to focus on my India trip.

Hope to see you sometime.

Vasanti
    4. Vash01
      Vash01
      Hi Mary Margaret,

I just discovered that TI has a rule about speech contests that would disallow me from competing this spring. I applied to serve as area governor next year (July 1) and that has disqualified me from competing, even though I don't even know if the DG would give me the appointment. There is no election for AG, so this rule makes no sense to me. I am very disappointed and discouraged in toastmasters in general. Last year I was denied the opportunity to serve as AG by the DG. She just did not reply to my email, and nobody from the district said that I would have to fill in an application form. I found out through a club member several months later. Why can't district 3 be proactive in communicating the rules completely? I looked up the D3 website but did not see this mentioned. I found it on the TI website only after I had talked to another TM friend.

I almost want to quit toastmasters right now.

Vasanti
    5. MikiAndoFan#1
      MikiAndoFan#1
      Happy Birthday!

:cheer2:
  • About

Birthday:
    July 31