Recent content by Lutzcy

1. L

2021 US Nationals Ladies SP: All Mariah Wants for 2021 is Liu

So why did the score box say Zero points for step sequence? (Mariah)
  2. L

USFS President (1995-98) Morry Stillwell has passed away at 93

I appreciated his posts and his knowledge and history. There was one FSU gathering several years back that he attended and I was honored to sit beside him and converse. He was a valued FSU member and his posts were always interesting. He is missed.
  3. L

4 CC 2021 in Sydney are cancelled...

So sorry. My best wishes for 2023! Thinking of you. Come back to USA soon, ok?
  4. L

2020 U.S. Figure Skating Championships will return to Greensboro Coliseum in North Carolina

I believe that all practices in the "practice" rink are open and free to the public. The practices in the competition arena are open only to all event ticket holders. If I am wrong, please let me know.
  5. L

2020 U.S. Figure Skating Championships will return to Greensboro Coliseum in North Carolina

Just decided yesterday to go to Nationals. Got my all event ticket ordered, purchased parking pass and booked a private room en suite about 1.5 miles from arena on Airbnb. Yippee!! See you all there.
  6. L

Dancing with the Stars Season 28

I have Over The Air HD antenna in my window and streaming through internet. It works well for me and avoids the exorbitant cable fees. I love a DVR and have an OTA TiVo and have not had any problems. Since you are in the city, an OTA antenna should work well. Screw Cable and Satellite...
  7. L

Montreal chosen as host for 2020 figure skating world championships

Well, I got a ticket. Upper level. Looking forward to the competition. Trying to be positive about a totally sucky ticketing process.
  8. L

Whew! My presale email came through at 6am today!
  9. L

There is also VRBO for apartments and houses. Their cancellation policies are more lenient than airbnb. I have reserved an apartment in Montreal for worlds through that site. Full refund if cancel by 60 days before arrival, down payment of about 20% when booked. Balance due 30 days before...
  10. L

Survivor Edge of Extinction

I enjoyed last night’s episode more than any other this season. What fun!
  11. L

I am planning to be there if I get tickets. I will be traveling when they go on sale. Will be buying while in motion. 😳 Already got a VRBO apartment (fully refundable) 3 metro stops away. My 2 adult daughters are going along and playing tourist while I watch skating. Looking forward to this...
  12. L

Las Vegas, Nevada to host 2019 Skate America!

You all have a fabulous time at Skate America in Vegas. Unfortunately, I have a prior commitment, so will not be there this year. See you all in Montreal! (And possibly Greensboro...)
  13. L

2019 4CC info/tickets & planning thread (Feb. 5-10, Anaheim, California)

Has anyone seen any deals on parking? For those of us driving in each day, $20 a pop will really add up. I searched for some kind of parking pass, but could find nothing.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information