Recent content by luckiest1

1. luckiest1

2023 Canadian Stars on Ice Tour

I’ll be attending the show in Hamilton since there is no show in London this year. I’m glad to hear Patrick is getting some good applause! I am mostly looking forward to seeing him, Elvis, Jason, Keegan & Kurt. What a great men’s line up!
  2. luckiest1

2023 Canadian Stars on Ice Tour

I am so excited to see Patrick in the line up again! And also Jason Brown!
  3. luckiest1

2022–23 Canadian Men: News and Updates

If he doesn't compete in Oshawa in January, I will completely understand, but I will really miss him. He was the highlight of the competition for me in Mississauga.
  4. luckiest1

2021/2022 Canadian Men: News and Updates

You don’t have to be heterosexual to have a baby. He’s just a proud dad, and I think it’s cute.
  5. luckiest1

Canadian Championships to return to Ottawa - Jan. 6-13, 2022

Rumour has it that Ontario will make all restaurants take-out only as of Wednesday.
  6. luckiest1

For what it's worth, I just had a callback from TD Place (I left a message last week in regards to the food/drink policy). The woman said that she has heard they may be reducing the capacity again but ticket holders are safe, they will likely not sell any more tickets. No eating or drinking in...
  7. luckiest1

I hate that we are guessing.......why can't they just make an announcment one way or the other?
  8. luckiest1

I have until Friday to cancel my AirBnB reservation without losing money. I really hope they issue some sort of communication this week.
  9. luckiest1

Sure, I’ll take a breath, but if they’re going to announce no spectators (which I think is a possibility given everything changing so quickly) it needs to be very soon so those of us with lodging reservations/flights can cancel and hopefully not lose too much money.
  10. luckiest1

It would be great if they designated an area to eat things brought from home. I can’t exactly tell my 86 year old mom to go outside or eat in the bathroom 😂
  11. luckiest1

Yes, it’s going to apply as far as I can see. Things are getting dire here, so I’m hoping we get a statement from Skate Canada soon. It’s going to be difficult to sit in the stands for 12 hours a day without eating, and with restaurants on restricted capacity, it could also be difficult to find...
  12. luckiest1

I will be interested to hear if anyone gets single event tickets today. I’m a bit worried about the new 50% capacity guidelines. I have an all event ticket and I hope they haven’t reached 50% yet.
  13. luckiest1

Skate Canada 2021- All the details you want to know

I got the email too. I won't be in Vancouver, but this bodes well for Canadians in Ottawa in January!
  14. luckiest1

Canadian TV coverage 2020/2021

The CBC site is now showing live streaming of Worlds starting at 5 am EST on March 24th. The only TV coverage are recap shows on Saturday March 27th at 2 pm & Sunday March 28th at 12 pm. https://www.cbc.ca/sports/olympics/winter/figureskating/broadcast
Do Not Sell My Personal Information