Loves_Shizuka
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ESL? Haha...cool. I'm in school too, have been forever. Yeah, I'd love to... would probably need a career change first or a career, LOL

Well, gotta go. add me to MSN if you use it.
    I've not been to Moscow since '98...it's changed a lot apparently. I'd love to see England or anything in Europe actually. I think I'm getting bored here, but then I live in Ottawa :p

Are you in school?
    Kim, Jelena... Men's side... hm I don't know. Bjorn Phau? LOL, I don't know. Not really as invested in ATP on a regular basis.

I'm from Canada & Russia. That is, I moved to Canada around 12 years ago. You are from the UK?
    Yeah, it's always been that way on TF!!! I remember I used to post lots more and get into arguments that would go on for days with nutcases... I got bored. My ignore list is over 100 users now. For real :lol: Just for fun... ;) It's still good to read news and stuff though. It's much less moderated than here - I think it's overmoderated here, although at least you would never get some of the horrible threads that are present there!
    Pairs and dance - Davis & White are great ( I just started liking V&M too now... the Olympic hype was seriously turning me against them), Savchenko&Szolkowy ... I haven't followed the non-top teams :p
    Yes, I post there... although much less than before. Well, you post in the tennis thread of course. And I don't know if I've seen you post on TF under this username. Or maybe you changed it to something else?

I only really love Takahashi... I think he is on another level in terms of musical interpretation. I've really enjoyed him for a few years since '05-'06 when I was borderline obsessed. :lol:

I also really liked Shawn Sawyer, but I'm not sure what's up with him, since I've not been following too much. Haven't really watched others like Rippon/abbott too much.... they seem to be very good. There seem to be a lot more interesting skaters on the men's side than the ladies.

Ladies I think I liked Nagasu best and Makarova as well. Also have a soft spot for Ando, despite the fact that I don't really care for her skating.
    The top 3 ladies! Well, I actually yawned my way through the ladies. :lol: I don't know... I haven't really watched fs seriously in years, and I only *really* like very few skaters these days.

You post on tennisforum (wtaworld)?
    Sleeplessness: Mao. That's it. Sorry if that's creepy.

Nervous on competition days to the point of burning an extra calorie or two while cheering: Nagasu, Kostner, Abbott (were he more consistent, he'd join Mao in the first category), Chan (now that he's dug himself into a rhetorical hole), Shen/Zhao (whatever happens, they're legends), Savchenko/Szolkowy, Virtue/Moir.

And you? :2faced:
    Loves_Shizuka,

Just wanted to wish you a splendid holiday season and wish you loads of happiness and voids in all your coming days. Do try and stay safe, however (not too much :nopryde: and :skandal, k?) ;)

love,
    siouxdonym
    1) Alas, no. The first city distance tool I found on Google tells me that I am 900 miles from the New York-Ontario border at Niagara Falls.

2) I'm going to make a point of commending my favorite skaters' sweet edges from now on.
    D
    hey there are all things good over there?
    I'm fine :=)
    "Sucking on my titties like you wanted me
    calling me all the time like Blondie
    check out my cushy behind
    it's fine all of the time
    like sex on the beaches
    what else is in the teaches of peaches??????
    wuhhhhhhhhhhh"
    Hey I double dare you to ask one of the mods to change the title to "TOTOTOT and the Half Blood Tranny" :watch::sekret:
    that's a shame - but Belgrade sounds interesting. Holiday or work? I'm in South East London (near Crystal Palace). I've heard of SOAS but don't know a huge amount about it- what did you study?
    Definitely not enough of us on here, but I'm learning more than we think sometimes as well. I'm a Londoner. Am on a crusade at the moment to try a get more Brits to TEB this year - you coming? What about Nationals?
    Some interesting places to visit in the USA that you haven't visited before:
    Chicago, Illinois for sure

anywhere in Hawaii - Maui, Oahu, Kauai

Key West, Florida (about 150 miles away from Miami) - this is a tourist haven and contains the southernmost point of the continental U.S. - this city is closer to Havana, Cuba than it is to Miami

Las Vegas, Nevada

Denver, Colorado

Arizona for the Grand Canyon/Phoenix/Tucson
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Do Not Sell My Personal Information