Recent content by Lil Sarah

1. L

ISU Statement on Russia's war against Ukraine - Participation in international competitions of Skaters and Officials from Russia and Belarus

I mean... we could hit their ice rinks with missiles so they can't train there?
  2. L

2023/2024 CBC Sports Streaming Schedule

I just wanted to add an FYI - CBC takes forever to post replays, but French CBC is replaying right away!
  3. L

TV & streaming coverage for WC in Montréal, Canada

My biggest issue with CBC Player for videos is at least half the time you see articles / news on who won before you find the actual video!
  4. L

TV & streaming coverage for WC in Montréal, Canada

In the past, YouTube is often not blocked - even with the competitions being broadcasted on television, so there is still a possibility!
  5. L

Canadian figure skating

I couldn't make it to Calgary no matter what - so I wasn't paying attention to the tickets. They did away with all-event tickets? That is insane. Hopefully they realize that didn't work so well and offer that again next year.
  6. L

2024 World Figure Skating Championships in Montreal

Gluten free: (On the M2 level - the first page) There are gluten free buns for burgers and hot dogs (if you ask), gluten free gravy for poutine (it says if you ask, so there must be other type of gravy too?) gluten free pizza crust - cheese or meat
  7. L

Keeping Track of Criminal Cases & SafeSport Suspensions in Skating

Since the topic has also covered other athletes that are in Canada, here is one from my local area. Boady Santavy was a hit-and-run driver, seriously hurt someone, and yet still went to the Tokyo Olympics after that. Canada doesn't have a great track record for athletes. Here is an article...
  8. L

2024 Canadian Stars on Ice

YAY!! They are coming back to London!
  9. L

2023/2024 CBC Sports Streaming Schedule

I've been watching on GEM and it's just the international commentators for me... is that the same for everyone?
  10. L

Gymnastics News #23: Defying Gravity

It appears that USAG will be having live streams on YouTube for those of us outside the US! 🤞
  11. L

Gymnastics News #23: Defying Gravity

I loved being able to watch on YouTube (in Canada), best part was no commentators!
  12. L

Skate Canada 2023 in Vancouver

No they haven't. Which is a bit surprising since whoever was commentating on CBC Online (I think Ted?) said the location was determined but he wasn't sure if he was allowed to share yet. He then confirmed it was still private information.
  13. L

2022/23 CBC Streaming & TV Schedule

Here is the link for the Pairs http://www.cbc.ca/player/play/2185684547701 I go to www.cbc.ca/sports/videos it often is linked there, but there was a video listed first of the team who placed first, so didn't go unspoiled for that (I say that, but women weren't added until late last night as...
  14. L

2022/23 CBC Streaming & TV Schedule

I wish we could have no one.
  15. L

2023 Canadian Stars on Ice Tour

I was hoping for Kirsten & Mike! They both seem to love every minute of it.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information