Recent content by KikiSashaFan

1. K

Unpopular Opinions

I think people were :huh: over her best new artist award this year because last year she was nominated for record of the year and song of the year, so she wasn't in any way a new Grammy nominee.
  2. K

Unpopular Opinions

I'm late to the party, but... - Coldplay is an awful band that sounds like an angry cat fighting with bagpipes. - Pride and Prejudice is the most boring book ever written. - Game of Thrones and Walking Dead are both overrated. - Giant music festivals sound like hell on earth. - Weddings...
  3. K

European Travel Advice

Again, thank you for all the feedback :) I thought the list was a little long, but I figured I may as well list everything and then reduce from there. I think London/Paris/Belgium/Amsterdam could be its own trip, so I'm going to eliminate those (until next time!) I did spend two weeks...
  4. K

European Travel Advice

Thank you for all the feedback so far. I'm unfortunately a few years too old for the cheaper Eurorail pass, but I was still planning on going that route. Berlin, Barcelona and Salzberg are my top 3 must sees, and my interests lean to historical sites, architecture and museums. I was thinking...
  5. K

European Travel Advice

I know there is a wealth of well travelled FSUers, so I thought this would be a good place to seek advice. I finish my current contract at work at the end of May, and don't have anything lined up until mid July, so I've decided to do something I've always wanted to do and travel Europe. Alone...
  6. K

I accidentally bought a repless pass last time, but yes, yes I did :p I may have gotten one pool...

I accidentally bought a repless pass last time, but yes, yes I did :p I may have gotten one pool for each of them :shuffle:
  7. K

aww that's cute :) They are pretty awesome dogs if I do say so myself

aww that's cute :) They are pretty awesome dogs if I do say so myself
  8. K

Everything Facebook - Pros, Cons, Changes, Advice, Help Needed...It's All Here, Folks

The new timelines will be "given" to everyone on January 14th.
  9. K

Happy New Year to you as well! :)

Happy New Year to you as well! :)
  10. K

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday!
  11. K

Everything Facebook - Pros, Cons, Changes, Advice, Help Needed...It's All Here, Folks

Just choose "Hide This Post" and then it will give you further options to hide them always.
  12. K

Thanks for the link, it brought back memories! :)

Thanks for the link, it brought back memories! :)
  13. K

Happy Birthday! :)

Happy Birthday! :)
  14. K

I figure SYTYCD should go my way at least once!

I figure SYTYCD should go my way at least once!
  15. K

I haven't seen it yet! Hopefully soon, As far as I'm concerned Tina Fey can do no wrong.

I haven't seen it yet! Hopefully soon, As far as I'm concerned Tina Fey can do no wrong.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information