Recent content by jkl

1. jkl

Survivor S46

Why isn’t Venus being voted off? That arrogant smirk of hers is so annoying. I’d vote for her very fast my friends!
  2. jkl

2025 ISU World Figure Skating Championships in Boston

I called the Westin and they confirmed that the destination fee is waived for anyone who books through the SCOB site.
  3. jkl

2023-24 US Pairs Discussion - Chan you count Howe many teams we have?

So I guess the question is “Did Chelsea know about the tryout before I did”?
  4. jkl

Worlds 2024 Pairs FS: ‘The wedgie always gets its woman’

I hope I have a body like Deanna when I get to be 40.
  5. jkl

Worlds 2024 Women SP: ‘Schizas of Montreal’

May I take a moment to tell you I just saw the gorgeous Andrew Poje sitting a few rows behind me. Now back to Ladies Short😉
  6. jkl

Skater/Coach sightings & Montreal activities, meet-ups, etc.

The pink sweater sisters just told me they have tickets for Boston Worlds. I asked them where else they were going and they asked me where Skate America will be🙄.
  7. jkl

It has nothing to do with skating but I just checked and I got my tax refund this morning 🥰
  8. jkl

Take another note!😎 there is only one entrance to Centre Bell…other than the subway entrance but they do seem to be well staffed.
  9. jkl

Practice Reports

At the Ice resurfacing several spectators came over for pictures and autographs. Jean Luc was very gracious with his time.
  10. jkl

Practice Reports

JeanLuc Baker here watching dance practice. 😎
  11. jkl

2025 ISU World Figure Skating Championships in Boston

No Ben is in Boston but his replacement is just as nice and is aware of the issue with bag size as he has heard it many times!
  12. jkl

2024 World Figure Skating Championships in Montreal

Take note: There are no restrooms on the concourse level. They are all downstairs.
  13. jkl

I asked one of the Centre Bell officials why the seats were covered and the response was “for the cameras”.
  14. jkl

They aren’t skaters or coaches but I had a lovely conversation with the pink sweater sisters. They remembered me from Skate America!
  15. jkl

Ummm would someone at morning practice let me know if 116 row DD is covered? I couldn’t tell by the picture that was posted. Thanks!
Do Not Sell My Personal Information