Recent content by Jimena

1. Jimena

Help me name my new Standard Poodle puppy

I love Luka. I know too many dogs names Loki, including a couple of crazy ones.
  2. Jimena

The New James Bond

If it's ATJ, it's great. He is a great actor and could certainly pull this off.
  3. Jimena

Help me name my new Standard Poodle puppy

I voted. I know too many Zeus, Apollos and Lokis. I want a picture of your new puppy! Congratulations! My neighbor has two Standard Poodles, one black and one cream, father and son. Rondo and Czerny. Rondo (the father) is a handful. But Czerny is much more calm and sweet. They're both gorgeous.
  4. Jimena

2024 Academy Awards (Oscars) Red Carpet & Ceremony

What was this about?
  5. Jimena

Let's Talk Movies #36 - 2020 - Yep it is a new decade

Dune is a lot more action packed. The first one was a set up, for the most part. I don't think you need to remember a lot of Dune 1 in order to enjoy it.
  6. Jimena

I watched Dune Part Two today. It was great. Fantastic movie. Definitely worth seeing it in IMAX.
  7. Jimena

I watched All of Us Strangers last night. What a lovely film. So moving. The four actors were great. Andrew Scott is such a fantastic actor. I'm sad he wasn't nominated for an Oscar.
  8. Jimena

Gracie Gold's memoir published February 2024

I'd be interested in a PM, too.
  9. Jimena

Fall 2023 - Summer 2024 New/Returning TV/Streaming Shows

I just watched One Day on Netflix. It was well done. The leads were very good. But I had forgotten they made a movie of the novel. Anne Hathaway's in it. I'd never seen it but knew of it. Had I actually remembered that, I wouldn't have watched the series.
  10. Jimena

Gracie Gold's memoir published February 2024

What did she do?
  11. Jimena

Maxim Naumov Cheer Thread

He's a beautiful skater.
  12. Jimena

I just finished watching Normal People. What a gem. Paul Mescal. What a talent. What an incredible performance.
  13. Jimena

Yes. With Donald Glover and Maya Erskine. It's on Prime.
  14. Jimena

I don't know if I liked it. It's way different from the movie, which I didn't care much about and don't really remember. They don't really have anything in common. It's really more of an exploration of a marriage within very specific circumstances (international spy setting). I liked both...
  15. Jimena

I watched Mr. and Mrs. Smith on Prime, mostly because I really like Donald Glover and think he's super talented. I don't know how I feel about it.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information