Recent content by JasperBoy

1. JasperBoy

Jeffrey Buttle's Ararat free skate

I loved watching this video. Caught glimpses of myself in the audience and was taken back to that wonderful performance. I believe that Jeff was the first skater to fully understand the new COP and to use it to his advantage.
  2. JasperBoy

Canadian figure skating

Yes, that's right. Quite a few DASH customers moved to Uniworld, myself included. Angela was quite overwhelmed, and picky! I don't go to competitions anymore, having aged out of the discomfort level as it now stands. Once the audience was forced to leave their seats during the breaks, I was...
  3. JasperBoy

Canadian figure skating

Uniworld was doing tours after DASH folded. I think they have started up again since COVID. Now doing business as Uniglobe, and they have a tour going to Montreal.
  4. JasperBoy

Royalty thread #15: A New Era

Anne's hat was part of her Colonel's uniform. She was correct to wear it in the Abbey. I have read that Harry's reason for his quick return to the US was to be with Archie on his 4th birthday. As good a reason as any.
  5. JasperBoy

2022–23 Canadian Ice Dance: News and Updates

Marie-France understands the situation. She was one of those who invented "the Canadian" move at the end of a performance. That is, falling in the final seconds.
  6. JasperBoy

2022 Fantasy on Ice shows in Japan: Makuhari (May 27-29), Nagoya (June 3-5), Kobe (June 17-19) & Shizuoka (June 24-26)

I imagine that Satoko, Jeff and Elladj all flew to Japan right after the Victoria show.
  7. JasperBoy

2022 Canadian Stars on Ice Tour

I have a spare ticket to the CSOI show in Victoria, May 21. PM me.
  8. JasperBoy

Unpopular Opinions

During the program Ted only spoke to identify the jump. He saved any comments for the replay.
  9. JasperBoy

Word Games

I used those words today and got it in three!
  10. JasperBoy

Word Games

I like story. It's good to get the letter Y in there early.
  11. JasperBoy

Word Games

I use SPORT as my second word. Coming after ADIEU that pretty much covers the vowels and major consonants. I can usually get the word on my fourth try, which suits me fine. As long as my 78 year old brain can still function I am happy.
  12. JasperBoy

Favorite Love ❤️ Songs Mix Tape

Chances Are by Johnny Mathis. My favourite for about 65 years.
  13. JasperBoy

2021/2022 Canadian Men: News and Updates

Slightly off topic but I am very happy that Elladj made it to the Olympics, even as an interviewer. He asks good questions that show he knows what skaters are experiencing
  14. JasperBoy

2021/2022 Canadian Ice Dance: News and Updates

I liked the programs Chris Dean choreographed for G/P.
  15. JasperBoy

Word Games

I love to play Wordle. So far I have got it in five at the most. I live in fear of the day when I fail to solve it. That’s when I will start to wonder if my brain is too old.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information