Recent content by Jaana

1. J

Minimum Total Element Scores (TES) for 2023 ISU Championships

The men´s technical scores are way too low, IMO and should be at least: WC 38/68 EC and 4C 32/50
  2. J

Love, Balls and Courting: Tennis V

Two unpleasant guys competing.., I don´t think I care to watch.
  3. J

Russian Figure Skater tests positive for drugs - delays ceremony for team medals

I find it very difficult to believe that Valieva is the only one at Tutberidge camp who has been given dope. She just somehow failed to follow instructions, made a mistake and was caught. And the Tutberidge camp surely is not the only one in Russia where doping happens.
  4. J

ISU Statement on Russia's war against Ukraine - Participation in international competitions of Skaters and Officials from Russia and Belarus

I believe that Russia´s war with Ukraine is only the beginning of other attacks against peaceful nations to follow.
  5. J

Interview with Irina Slutskaya [post-Beijing]

Slutskaya was not robbed in the freeskate, but in my opinion she was robbed of the gold medal, because Hughes should have been on 6th or 7th place in the short programme and because of that no gold medal for her in spite of a good freeskate....
  6. J

ISU Statement on Russia's war against Ukraine - Participation in international competitions of Skaters and Officials from Russia and Belarus

Plushenko was born in Dzhamku, Solnechny District, Khabarovsk Krai https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evgeni_Plushenko which is very far from Moscow, in Far East, near China.
  7. J

Plushenko was born in Dzhamku, Solnechny District, Khabarovsk Krai Is that really near Moscow?
  8. J

I think that Plushenko (I was born in Great Russia) means that he was born in 1982 = Soviet Union existed with all those countries that now are independent and that he hopes for Putin taking them back...
  9. J

U.S. Men 2021-22 season news & updates

I´m so happy for Ilia! As he gets more reputation, the scores will rise...
  10. J

Russian women news & updates, 2021-22 season

In my opinion the skate-off between Scherbakova and Tuktamysheva has already happened = at the Russian Nationals. That was the chance Tuktamysheva had, why should she be given any extra skate-offs, LOL? It seems to me she has self-destructed her chances at 3 Russian Nationals regarding the...
  11. J

Let's Talk Movies #36 - 2020 - Yep it is a new decade

This is extremely tragic and mistakes like this should never happen!!! Unfortunately this is not the first time..., but hopefully the last.... Could this somehow be targeted against Baldwin because of his Trump parodies?
  12. J

Zimmerman suspended for 2 years by U.S. Center for SafeSport

In my opinion Cipres deserves a punishment at least equal to those of the male coaches, because he is the one that caused everything by sending that photo...
  13. J

Just call me Harry. (Everything Harry & Meghan)

I feel sorry for Harry, although I don´t see him as a very bright person..., but apparently he still is very much in love and the wakening might happen one day much, much later. I´d imagine that Meghan thought to become the star of the Royal family as they married. She apparently did have many...
  14. J

FSU Watch Party: 2010 Olympic Games Men SP - SAT, JUL 11th, 1pm CDT / 8pm CET

BUT, Weir is no Olympic champion nor multi-time World champion, LOL. This is figure skating, where reputation counts or did count... Plushenko lost transition scores, because he did not have them and because of that stupid interview he did mentioning that fact.
  15. J

Medvedeva leaves Orser for Tutberidze

I think Medvedeva did not have any other choice under the present situation. Her new programs are really great for her, we just have to wait until she is fully ready with them.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information