Recent content by HeatherC

1. HeatherC

2025 U.S. Nationals in Wichita, KS & Skate America returns to Allen, TX in 2024

Not quite where I thought it was going to be next year but I have no problem visiting a new state so Kansas it is for me in January. Kind of excited to cross off another state in my attempt to visit all 50 of them! :cheer:
  2. HeatherC

NCAA Gymnastics

I haven't been able to watch the entire meet yet due to being out most of the day but I am SO happy for LSU! I honestly would have been happy for any of these four teams to win the title, but I've watched a lot of LSU this year thanks to the SEC network and really enjoy their gymnastics. I'm so...
  3. HeatherC

NCAA Gymnastics

I am absolutely on board with an LSU, Cal, Florida, and Utah final on Saturday. Any one of those teams could take the title and that is SOOO exciting! :cheer:
  4. HeatherC

NCAA Gymnastics

sending up a ton of good vibes for Florida who has to now go to beam :eek:
  5. HeatherC

NCAA Gymnastics

Agreed and I wish we could, LOL :lol: And now I'm the biggest Florida and Utah fan on the planet thanks to Alabama having to count a fall on beam. Some of these FL vault scores are making me cringe though....these are really nice vaults and I feel like their scores could be a bit higher.
  6. HeatherC

NCAA Gymnastics

Color me stunned after that first event! I'm gonna be watching the judging VERY closely after that first rotation though.... :COP:
  7. HeatherC

NCAA Gymnastics

So excited for LSU and Cal!! They were fabulous in the first session! :cheer:
  8. HeatherC

The 2024 Total Solar Eclipse Thread

We weren't in the path of totality at my work (we got about 99% I think) but the HR dept gave out glasses to everyone this morning and actually sent out a scheduled meeting around the right time so we could take a break and go outside to see it. I went outside with our temp (the other girls...
  9. HeatherC

NCAA Gymnastics

Who do I have to pay in order to have any of one of LSU, Cal, or Florida beat OK for the national title or even just knock them out of the semis so we can have an actual good finals competition?! All of those teams are infinitely more interesting than the OK gymbots so PLEASE let one of them...
  10. HeatherC

Transparency comes to MLB: the 2024 baseball thread

At the Reds opening day, we had a big flag out on the field too and it was being held by various members of the armed forces (Army, Navy, etc) so maybe they selected the flag bearers that way in Milwaukee too? That sounds amazing to hear the national anthem done by a string quartet! :)
  11. HeatherC

Transparency comes to MLB: the 2024 baseball thread

Thanks BR! I had an awesome time today (sorry it came at your team's expense!) and considering it had been five years since I last attended Opening Day, I was honestly just ecstatic to be there again. There is NOTHING like the atmosphere in Cincinnati on Opening Day and the weather was cool but...
  12. HeatherC

Will there be a US Nationals in 2025?

No, it's not new but I haven't been able to post as much here as I have in the past so it may appear new. @peibeck is right that they are two of my favorite actors from Chicago PD (although I have been a fan of hers since she was on Revolution years ago) and probably want nothing to do with any...
  13. HeatherC

I'm good with either of these since we can drive to both from Cincy but unless SA gets moved from around it's normal weekend, I probably won't be able to be there since we already have plans scheduled around that time of October. I hope we hear this news sooner rather than later in April! :eek:
  14. HeatherC

Gymnastics #24 - The Road to Paris

We watched Suni warm up for the Winter Cup (we got there super early since it was general admission seating and we wanted good seats :eek: ) and we saw her hit pretty much everything on both beam and bars while we were there and I was specifically watching her to see how she was doing. She looks...
  15. HeatherC

If they wanna come back to Columbus, I wouldn't mind that one bit! :D -a grateful Ohio girl who would love the short drive again
Do Not Sell My Personal Information