Recent content by Freespirit

1. Freespirit

Big Brother 19 (US)

I hope Paul takes it to the end and wins. If he is good enough to dupe and manipulate so many people with his social game, he deserves it. I am weary of contestants on both Survivor and Big Brother losing out because of irate jury members who got their feelings hurt.
  2. Freespirit

The Voice Spring 2016

Okay, am I the only one who doesn't get the Laith Love? I feel like I am watching "It" from the Adam's Family. He can play guitar for sure but his voice, in my opinion, doesn't compare to the other three. What is going on. If he wins, I will be disappointed.
  3. Freespirit

Final season of American Idol AI15

I am disappointed in the talent this season. Used to be a big fan. The singers in the current season of the Voice in my opinion are much better singers. Trent is my least favorite of the three. There is something sort of creepy about the way he sings.
  4. Freespirit

Songs You Dislike and/or Detest

Any song sung in "rap"! Such an angry sounding genre!
  5. Freespirit

Foods you can't stand

I am a vegetarian so any kind of meat, poultry, or fish. The thought of eating a dead animal is repulsive. Also, sweet pickles are disgusting.
  6. Freespirit

Speaking of Adele, I heard her concerts, all 59 venues, sold out in an hour.
  7. Freespirit

To sing for the day - Round 17

Sweet Sir Galahad-Joan Baez
  8. Freespirit

"Under the Boardwalk" by the Drifters. Don't know why but never liked the melody.
  9. Freespirit

Blurred Lines-Robin Thicke, Pharrell Williams
  10. Freespirit

Don't Be Cruel - Elvis
  11. Freespirit

My Girl - The Temptations
  12. Freespirit

The Voice - Fall 2015

That's it for me too! Waiting for American Idol!
  13. Freespirit

The Voice - Fall 2015

I agree! Thought she was auditioning for "Vikings". Guess she has to keep up her rocker chick look now and then!
  14. Freespirit

The Voice - Fall 2015

Those are my top four as well. Not a Jordan fan but he hit a home run last night! He's no Freddy Mercury but he can sing!
Do Not Sell My Personal Information