Recent content by Fiero425

1. Fiero425

Ilia Malinin Fan Thread!

I think I've had a problem w/ the music picks of the last decade or so! IDK what it is; maybe allowing of the human voice!? Love the classics; except maybe "Carmen!" It's been overdone by Men, Women, & Pairs/Dance! Maybe no one's graceful enough to get away w/ Swan Lake, Sleeping Beauty, & Romeo...
  2. Fiero425

2024 World Figure Skating Championships in Montreal

I thought Kagiyama had it, but Ilia Malinin brought the HOUSE DOWN w/ Quad Axel excellence! He brought tears after 6 Quads! šŸ„³
  3. Fiero425

2024 World Figure Skating Championships in Montreal

Jason Brown just performed! The crowd went wild & the comms. appreciate his skating, but the scores won't reflect all that emotion! :rolleyes:
  4. Fiero425

Congrats to the American Women- They regained 3 spots for the USA Worlds in Boston next year!

Lee doesn't even have a Wiki page! That's telling! šŸ„³ :40beers::rolleyes::biggrinbo:cool:
  5. Fiero425

2023 - 2024 March to the Super Bowl - Rodgers, Allen, Purdy, Burrows, Hurts, Mahomes et all

I don't even try to keep up w/ free agency! The money's so obscene! Every time I think it's out of control & can't keep going in a direction, even more money is thrown at the game! Mahome's deal was out of date the next day he signed it at $500 M over 10 years! Other QB's who've never even...
  6. Fiero425

2023 - 2024 March to the Super Bowl - Rodgers, Allen, Purdy, Burrows, Hurts, Mahomes et all

Pittsburg could use him as well! Great guy, good husband & parent, but lost his MOJO w/ all these $$millions$$ dropped on him! :rolleyes:
  7. Fiero425

I guess the haters had to find a way to disrupt proceedings & the celebration in KC! It's the NEWS over the win! Shame! :confused: :biggrinbo:scream::wall:
  8. Fiero425

IDK what to do w/ myself now; maybe go check You-Tube Vids of games! So much coming up I couldn't care less about; MLB, March Madness, NBA All-Stars, & NHL All-Stars! Well I do have Novak Djokovic going to Indian Wells in March for the 1st time in years! šŸ„³
  9. Fiero425

If there's any justice, it will be a flop! The elite teams are in the AFC so CBS will clean up covering Mahomes, Burrow, Allen, & Jackson for years to come! I'm hoping Brady in particular winds up being a "yawner" as Joe Montana who's boring AF! :rolleyes: :wall::scream:
  10. Fiero425

Just spoke to my daughter in Columbia! Every one will in the state will be euphoric for the foreseeable future; 3 SB's in 5 years! šŸ„³
  11. Fiero425

I'm going on 101 w/ 4th down and one! :wall: :eek::scream::biggrinbo
  12. Fiero425

He's like an old favorite going back to "The Dead Zone!" He even got to be an iconic Bond villain w/ Grace Jones! :40beers: šŸ„³:love:
  13. Fiero425

No 49'r hotter than Jimmy G.! OMG, the spitting image of Tyrone Powers for the oldsters! The eyes alone were hypnotic! :eek:
  14. Fiero425

That was amazing; the punch-out on the 1 yard line! I've seen it a few times; stretching the ball out causing a Turnover! Lamar's interception in the End-Zone didn't help his cause! He contributed to this loss and it just wasn't meant to be for Baltimore! :confused: :wall:
  15. Fiero425

They got smacked around during Half-Time & found their defensive skills! Detroit was 24-7 & forgot how to score until too late! :wall:
Do Not Sell My Personal Information