Recent content by Excidra

1. E

Stellato/Deschamps split

My heart sank and breathed a sigh of relief after reading your post.
  2. E

Deanna Stellato-Dudek (FOREVER!) & Maxime Deschamps (HOT!) Cheer Thread

Congrats to Deanna and Maxime they were incredible tonight. Their SP was such a thrill to watch. I can't wait to see what they have in store for us next season. World Champions!! 🏆
  3. E

Yuzuru Hanyu Divorced (updated)

I've always thought Yuzuru was one of the gurls. Purr.
  4. E

2022–23 Canadian Ice Dance: News and Updates

Piper and Paul will be hard to beat this season. Love both of their programs this season, especially the FD.
  5. E

"Whip My Hair" - the Starr Andrews fan thread

It so great to see Starr start to get the results that will motivate her to continue to develop. She is such a role model for all especially for little boys and girls of color who often do not see people who look like them competing at the highest level in figure skating. Representation matters.
  6. E

Craig Simpson & Jamie Sale

Promote freedom for who? Those who peddle lies and spread conspiracy theories like the great replacement theory. She is entitled to her opinion but let's not pretend she is using her platform for a just cause.
  7. E

Craig Simpson & Jamie Sale

I have co-workers whose family and friends have decided to cut ties with them because the alternate reality, Q-annon conspiracy theory they subscribe to. A co-worker of mine, who gets his news straight from Moscow Today and Q-Annon message boards, recently shared with me that Trudeau, along...
  8. E

Eric Radford and Vanessa James to compete in pairs together for Canada

If J/R stay on for another season, I hope they go to a new coach. I would love to see what Savchenko could do for them.
  9. E

M&K had a good season; therefore, the silver medal from worlds was a consolation prize. J/R should've received the silver medal; however, what they produced during the season didn't help their case. Either way, they earned a well-deserved medal
  10. E

Yay! For Vanessa and Eric on a well deserved bronze medal. Now they will be announced as world medalists when they skate in shows.
  11. E

Tarasova/Morozov Cheer Thread

This will forever tarnish their career whether they were at the rally as willing participants or not. they basically proved that the ISU was right to ban them from any ISU related events. I hope Slutskaya, who I have been a fan of for more than 20 years, wasn't involved in the Pro War rally.
  12. E

What's out of line is the personal vendetta you have against Vanessa; someone, who might I add, you don't personally know. I am done responding to you and your posse. Go ahead and relish in your Vanessa hate :fan21: while she and Eric skate for a World Medal, possibly the gold.:summer::glamor:
  13. E

Surya Bonaly

And this is why representation matters. I got emotional reading your post. I am so glad you chose life.
  14. E

Those same people who are being critical of how Vanessa handled the Cipre situation, would most likely not know what to do if a close friend or family member was alleged to have acted inappropriately with another person. So to that I say, save your preaching for someone who cares.
  15. E

When it comes to Vanessa, it seems like it's always an open season on her. With some people, she will never get the benefit of doubt. I hope they win a medal at worlds.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information