Recent content by Eden

1. Eden

Tinami Amori

{RIP, Tinami יהי זכרך ברוך} Kак жаль что, тебя больше не будет :(
  2. Eden

Happy 20th Birthday to FSU! May 21st!

Yom Huledet Sameach! Happy Birthday and Mazal Tov! :rockstar:
  3. Eden

2019 Eurovision - Before I Leave Let Me Show You Tel Aviv!

Israel - here. Votes were sent. Schmaltzy song, I know. And yet I liked it. :smokin: :slinkaway
  4. Eden

Kobbi Marimi - Home - Israel
  5. Eden

Darude, Look Away - Finland HATARI - Hatrið Mun Sigra - Iceland Conan Osíris - Telemóveis - Portugal KEiiNO - Spirit In The Sky - Norway Anna Odobescu - Stay - Moldova Netta's new song Bassa Sababa. She actually wanted to perform with this song (not Toy) in ESC 2018.
  6. Eden

Guest-Artists who are reportedly in talks to perform in ESC 2019 in Tel-Aviv, Israel: Madonna Verka Serduchka, Eleni Foureria, Conchita Wurst, and Måns Zelmerlöw. According to Israel Hayom (Hebrew edition) the last four won't sing their own ESC song but rather one of the other three ESC...
  7. Eden

Amos Oz dies at 79

Israeli author Amos Oz has died of cancer at the age of 79. ynet :( Among his famous books: A Tale of Love and Darkness My Michael Black Box All of them were made into movies RIP יהי זכרו ברוך
  8. Eden

Mass Murder at Pittsburgh Synagogue

Kaddish prayer !יהי זכרם ברוך May the memory of the victims be blessed! Ynet published the recording between the police officers during the shooting in Pittsburg. Hundreds gather in Jerusalem in memory of Pittsburgh victims.
  9. Eden

(Updated) Denis Ten Murdered: was stabbed in the thigh

He was too young to die. :( RIP
  10. Eden

Netflix/Prime/Hulu Discoveries

Actor Will Ferrell is going to write and to star in Netflix comedy about ESC. This movie, Eurovision, will be Ferrell's second comedy for Netflix.
  11. Eden

2018 Eurovision Grand Final Live Thread - We Got The Pyros (Ah yeah ah yeah ah yeah, yeah ah yeah ah yeah)

There are discussions, but mostly wishful thinking, in Kan TV channel that Gal Gadot will probably be the host of ESC 2019 in Jerusalem.
  12. Eden

2018 Eurovision Grand Final Live Thread - We Got The Pyros (Ah yeah ah yeah ah yeah, yeah ah yeah ah yeah)

He hated her song and said that nothing has changed since he won, because he thinks that only his music is beautiful. As I have said before, I still love his song from last year, but he came up as an arrogant self centered guy and many of last year's ESC contestants came against his remarks.
  13. Eden

YESSSSSS!!!!!!! NETTA! I'm so glad!!!! She deserved it! Such a great message in a fun way! Thank you to all who voted! :encore::cheer2::cheer2::encore:
  14. Eden

That would a perfect revenge against his arrogance! And I still love his song from last year...
  15. Eden

Can we please leave politics out of the ESC thread? :saint:
Do Not Sell My Personal Information