Recent content by easilydistracte

1. easilydistracte

All about Golf

From my point of view, LIV has won. And Saudi Arabia has won. And the PGA [organization] looks like a bunch of greedy fools. I would imagine that some of the PGA players are feeling betrayed right now, while the LIV players are claiming bragging rights. So much for principles. PGA caved...
  2. easilydistracte

Wildlife in Your Own Backyard

Not really in my backyard, but saw a small mixed flock of grackles and RUSTY BLACKBIRDS(!!!) in the parking lot of a Walgreen's (that I had stopped at on my way home from an appointment this morning). The birds were foraging food scraps that humans had just thrown into the landscaping. Was so...
  3. easilydistracte

The Heir, The Spare and the “Baby Brain” -The Prince Harry and Meghan show rumbles on…

Excellent story by Ursula K. LeGuin. Set in the same universe as her novel The Dispossessed. Correction: Sorry, I conflated the story with another story by LeGuin about the founder of the society in The Dispossessed. LeGuin described that character as "One of the ones who walked away from...
  4. easilydistracte

Fall 2022-Summer 2023 New/Returning TV/Streaming Shows

I watched the first hour of the first episode then turned it to PBS because there was something else on that network that I wanted to watch more. However, I intend to continue watching Special Forces, because I'm interested in seeing who survives. It kind of surprised me that four people have...
  5. easilydistracte

The Heir, The Spare and the “Baby Brain” -The Prince Harry and Meghan show rumbles on…

Forget about him writing more books--his career as a "personality" won't be complete until he does a home renovation tv series, preferably for a deserving charitable cause. (Sorry, couldn't resist :shuffle: .)
  6. easilydistracte

Music You Hate in Skating

Love Story
  7. easilydistracte

Preventing disaster - Asteroids

I did. It was awesome. Astounding at how precise the targeting was! Really looking forward to learning the results of the test.
  8. easilydistracte

Kana Muramoto/Daisuke Takahashi Cheer Thread

Wonderful article and great photos. My wish for them this year is that all their competitive programs (and exhibition programs) be skated clean with no mistakes in order for them to get past the frustrations of their first two seasons together. Looking forward to everything they'll be...
  9. easilydistracte

The Good News Thread

Beautiful! (. . . and yet sad in its reminding us of how good this world can be, if only each of us made the effort. . .)
  10. easilydistracte

Kana's footwork is fantastic! So glad that they decided to continue!
  11. easilydistracte

2021 NFL Thread

Jeez--I almost can't believe it. I've been watching the Rams lose to the Niners ever since the Roman Gabriel vs John Brodie days and I halfway expected this game to be no different, especially since SF owned LA this season. Way to go Rams! After the Rams' last kickoff I kept saying, "Come on...
  12. easilydistracte

2021 NFL Thread

Congratulations to Cincinnati! Y'all played a great game and hope you come out on top in the Superbowl! (This from a long-time Rams fan:eek: :confused: . . .) That being said, I have to echo whoever said previously that it's a shame one of the teams had to lose. Just hoping that the...
  13. easilydistracte

2021 NFL Thread

Absolutely! This was the kind of game that the Super Bowl should always be and very rarely is! Truly epic! And I agree that the overtime rules really suck. Should be more like the NCAA overtime rules.
  14. easilydistracte

Unfortunate about the fall in the RD. To my admittedly uneducated eye, Dai looked unusually tense during the whole performance and it seemed--from the expression on her face--that Kana was doing all she could to get him to relax a little. They seemed just a little "off," for want of a better...
  15. easilydistracte

On a completely shallow note--check out Dai's arms at 00:37 of that^ video. :eek:
Do Not Sell My Personal Information