Recent content by Bournekraatzfan

1. Bournekraatzfan

Alexandra Paul killed in car wreck

I’ve always felt they were one of the best ice dance teams of their era. And I’ve heard only good things about them. This is so tragic, and my thoughts are with all her loved ones <3
  2. Bournekraatzfan

Alexandra Paul killed in car wreck

I believe Josee Chouinard is the other commentator.
  3. Bournekraatzfan

Women’s WC of soccer 2023

This one really stung…so close. but I’m so thrilled with what the 🇵🇹 selecçao did here. That didn’t look at all like a debut, and I’m very optimistic about the future of Portuguese women’s football. And Jessica Silva is 🔥. I’m glad more of the world now gets to see it congrats to the US and...
  4. Bournekraatzfan

The Dance Hall 10: The Saitama Samba 2022-2023

Thank you for posting! I’ve now rewatched their skates and their reactions after both RD and FD a few times. I love their bold edges, their facility on the blade, and I really do think they’re the best team on the podium. First Euros and now this—what a season! This audience really helped...
  5. Bournekraatzfan

Kanadai were gorgeous. I’m so happy they could have this skate at home 💗 Also, the audience here is absolutely incredible. So supportive of all skaters. really touching to see.
  6. Bournekraatzfan

thrilled for Tachlerova&Taschler—great score and placement for them, and two spots for Czech ice dancers!!!
  7. Bournekraatzfan

Anyways, thrilled for Charlene&Marco 🎉🎉🎉
  8. Bournekraatzfan

Russian Figure Skater tests positive for drugs - delays ceremony for team medals

not sure if this has been posted yet: https://www.insider.com/kamila-valieva-coach-called-teen-very-fragile-strong-athlete-instagram-2022-2
  9. Bournekraatzfan

Russian Figure Skater tests positive for drugs - delays ceremony for team medals

I read a translated interview in which Sasha said she requested to not be filmed but her request was ignored. I turned away from the tv when this was happening because it was such a vulnerable moment for both Sasha and Kamila and you could see Sasha trying to hide behind the curtain. I really...
  10. Bournekraatzfan

Tarasova/Morozov Cheer Thread

Me too! I really thought they deserved gold, even though I love Sui/Han and think they are worthy champions. I just feel that TM are a cut above the rest, and the 10s they deserved for PCS would have elevated them to first.
  11. Bournekraatzfan

Rinks part of multipurpose facilities

The one I regularly skated at before YKW is a city-run recreation centre: https://www.cityofkingston.ca/residents/recreation/facilities/arenas/invista It has meeting rooms, a canteen, a hockey shop with skate sharpening, and four large ice pads. The ”mini rink” is a small polymer rink on the...
  12. Bournekraatzfan

For me, this performance was up there with Farrucas, Lady Caliph, Masquerade Waltz as one of the greatest pair SPs ever! Yes, I too hope they feel good about that immaculate skate. Sending them every bit of good energy I can for the LP 🤞🏽
  13. Bournekraatzfan

They should have the lead, but I’m just happy they produced such a superb SP on Olympic ice. I think it is often overlooked how incredibly secure your skating has to be to hit such exquisite positions at blazing speeds while changing direction and moving outside of your centre. Exquisite.
  14. Bournekraatzfan

:rolleyes: yes, and some of the comments that drew on the original problematic comment are problematic for the same reason, so I’m responding to them simultaneously. Also, if you post in a public forum, people other than the admin will respond to the content and nature of your posts…
Do Not Sell My Personal Information