1. BaileyCatts

SYTYCD 2024

ssssoooo ... .I'm not liking this new format. :shuffle:
  2. BaileyCatts

What song are you listening to?

Here's my new one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKrDdsgXuso
  3. BaileyCatts

The 2024 Total Solar Eclipse Thread

Yeah .. it was funny watching all the parking lot lights come on, and then go off again.
  4. BaileyCatts

The 2024 Total Solar Eclipse Thread

Almost missed it here because I had to go to the bathroom. :rofl: Didn't get any of those glasses so I just looked out the windows at work. And it kinda ... liked like 6p on a winter night. :lol: So anyone at home with their furbabies ... did the pets freak out or anything? Like they...
  5. BaileyCatts

2023-24 U.S. Figure Skating Broadcast Schedule on NBC & Peacock

I'm betting its the usual recap show, no exhibitions. I don't think NBC has shown exhibitions for years (other than US Nationals). I'm betting they will show .... top 5 men FS, top 4 Womens FS plus Amber cause 'USA', top 3 Free Dance, top 2 Pairs FS. And 10,000 commercials. :P
  6. BaileyCatts

Survivor S46

How come Whats His Name doesn't have a vote? Don't remember his name or why he don't have a vote. :P Is he the only person who does not have a vote and what's he got to do to get it back? Anyone keeping track of who has got Idols or advantages or whatever? There's still too many people in...
  7. BaileyCatts

The Amazing Race S36

Phil describing the dance challenge: "how hard can that be". :rofl: Oh Phil, u so silly. As soon as I heard the word "dancing" I was nope, not that one. And the Firefighters at the puzzle challenge ... I'm pretty dumb but even I got it the first time the camera ran down the puzzle pieces...
  8. BaileyCatts

The Amazing Race S36

They had to climb sixty flights of stairs? 60?! SIXTY???!!!!! :wideeyes::wideeyes::wideeyes::wideeyes::wideeyes::wideeyes: And then they had to climb 60 flights back down??!!! Did I hear that correctly?? They at least could have had a secure tent for them to leave their packs in so they...
  9. BaileyCatts

The Amazing Race S36

Bro: "I don't know who Elizabeth Taylor is". Me: :wideeyes::wideeyes::wideeyes: I'm officially old. I like how the lady chuckled at them too. :lol: I would have picked Balloons to begin with, but if I woulda picked Flags and got there to see all those Flags I woulda immediately switched...
  10. BaileyCatts

Survivor S46

I was gonna come and say how much I love Bhanu but I think I'll just go slink away now ..... :slinkaway :D
  11. BaileyCatts

The Amazing Race S36

I don't get the whole car thing. Why didn't they just pull back out in reverse like backing out of a driveway? :confused: I don't understand the people who just get in a car and drive, sit there and go "I don't think this is right" yet continue driving. I don't even go places in my own city...
  12. BaileyCatts

2024 Academy Awards (Oscars) Red Carpet & Ceremony

I haven't seen the Barbie movie so don't know the context at all in regards to the 'I'm Just Ken' meaning, but I thought it was entertaining. It was supposed to be kind of over the top and hammy, wasn't it? I liked it.
  13. BaileyCatts

SYTYCD 2024

Do I remember this correctly from the opening show, or did my brain make this up :P .... the show pre-selected 100 dancers via private auditions/invites thru the dance community (versus a mass 'anyone can come' audition) and these audition arounds will progress thru a choreo round...
  14. BaileyCatts

In Memoriam

I just caught up on the new season of The Cleaning Lady and learned that Adan Canto, who plays a main lead character Arman Morales, died in January. He was only 42 years old. :cry: I must have flipped to the next episode to quickly to see the memorial card at the end of episode 1, and at...
Do Not Sell My Personal Information