Recent content by b-man

1. B

Gracie Gold's memoir published February 2024

PM me as well.
  2. B

2023 U.S. Nationals in San Jose

I was there in 2012 and 2018. One of the 4 rinks was open for public skating sessions, and I doubt any rink would give up that revenue. The public skating session was quite busy. I don;t think random strangers in town for nationals are more of a risk than random strangers who show up for open...
  3. B

Prince Andrew

.I wasn't aware of Guiffre's recruiting. Was it also commonly known that Guiffre had bragged about having sex with the Prince? I think it's a form of legal blackmail which will succeed. Guiffre can't go to trial, she will lose, but the Prince would lose more in public opinion, so both parties...
  4. B

Prince Andrew

The Sun article was news to .me, and probably others. Your analysis?
  5. B

Prince Andrew

Doing research, I came upon interesting disclosures from Carolyn Andriano, now 35. At age 14, she was recruited into the Epstein/Maxwell fold. I immediately was disgusted at Maxwell, preying on a 14 year old. However, reading further, Andriano wasn't recruited by Maxwell, but by Giuffre...
  6. B

Prince Andrew

OK. More unnecessary innuendo. You are neither as cute or witty as you think. I negotiated contracts and settlements for the Government for 30+ years.
  7. B

Prince Andrew

If you are referring to the $15K allegedly paid to Guiffre, It's listed in the link I attached. I am experienced in reading.
  8. B

Prince Andrew

Are they that far along in the proceedings? Anyway, I am done here, for now. Though I reserve the right to return if things get interesting.
  9. B

Prince Andrew

Interesting article on the Epstein estate, what happened to the fortune that Epstein held. Apparently, his estate was worth $600 million when he died. About 135 victims were awarded about $900,000 each, before attorney fees. Multiple attorneys representing every possible interest are getting...
  10. B

Prince Andrew

Interesting, the link you provided covered violence against prostitutes. If Giuffre, as a trafficking victim of Epstein/Maxwell, has opportunities to leave, but doesn't, is she still a victim after she chooses to remain. Is she still a victim if she is offered and accepts payment. At some...
  11. B

Prince Andrew

But what makes it illegal? The lack of consent. If Giuffre is offered and accepts payment from Epstein, and consents to relations with Andrew, then it becomes consensual sex with someone of legal age in New York. I have no doubt Epstein and Maxwell earlier groomed and possibly trafficked...
  12. B

Prince Andrew

I read in a couple of sources, which may or may not be reliable, that Giuffre was paid $15,000 by Epstein to have sex with the Prince...
  13. B

Prince Andrew

I read/ watch all the conservative media. Epstein's jet has flight logs which include the names of passengers. Clinton apparently flew on Epstein's plane about 25 times. Epstein had a painting of Clinton dressed in a bathrobe? or maybe it was Lewinsky's blue dress, hanging in one of his...
  14. B

Mirai Nagasu Cheer thread: Return to Olympus

I talked to Polina at Nashville, said she and Mirai were still interested in doing commentary together, but there were administrative problems for Nashville, could be covid or other reasons. She didn't elaborate. I talked to Mirai briefly at Detroit nationals, and she was certainly interested...
  15. B

Mirai Nagasu Cheer thread: Return to Olympus

Agree 100%. I've been a fan of Mirai for 10 yrs, never watched Big Brother, appeared low class and not worth my time. I understand pay for the show can amount to $750,000, though I don't know how that's broken down. Not familiar with most of her competitors on the show other than Lamar Odom...
Do Not Sell My Personal Information