Recent content by AxelAnnie

1. AxelAnnie

Russian figure skating news & updates in 2022

Why would loosing triple jumps be different than loosing quads?
  2. AxelAnnie

Just call me Harry. (Everything Harry & Meghan)

Well, she certainly deserved that. For some reason, she did not think that Royal Protocols did not apply to her. I would love to know her thought process. I cannot believe that Harry didn't explain the dos/and dont's. Perhaps it was his A Southern California the land of the do what feels...
  3. AxelAnnie

Just call me Harry. (Everything Harry & Meghan)

A million years ago, my granddaughter was maybe 3 ish. Two boys much older. Well, Melanie couldn't pronounce "truck" she replaced the t with a f. Oh and the boys would egg her on and laugh. Well it was rather hilarious.
  4. AxelAnnie

Britney Spears

For sure. IMO put all the crap behind her and move ahead. The people around her sound horrible.....just leave them in the dust and don't let them have a single other moment of your life.
  5. AxelAnnie

2022 Scripps National Spelling Bee

Thank you for the heads up. I have tried to see what is up with ION Television. I cannot make heads or tails out of it. I haven't watched Akeelah and the Bee in ages. One if nt faves, I remember in High School (yep there wee a few in the dark ages), my counselor who was working with me on...
  6. AxelAnnie

Russian figure skating news & updates in 2022

Just Curious Why would you say all that?
  7. AxelAnnie

Evgenia Medvedeva Has Retired

Ok - I adore Medvedeva.....always have. She has a unique soul and inner strength. And my goodness is she gorgeous!. However, I do not understand anything she was talking about. It will be wonderful to have her on the OLY committee.
  8. AxelAnnie

2022 U.S. Stars on Ice Tour

My Well that is good. My daughter called. Both of her kids are really sick. My sister has a sinus infection. I was slightly consoled that at least I wasn't going to miss Nathan. Am trying to cancel my tickets. I had insured them. I am not sure I can recommend Allianz Insurance. They have...
  9. AxelAnnie

2022 U.S. Stars on Ice Tour

Please say it isn't so.
  10. AxelAnnie

U.S. Women [#3]: Skating Clean

I am assuming that no one has details about what Starr had done. There are a gazillion procedures. I have a Linq device implanted. I was driving home 30 minutes after the procedure. The device monitors the ticker, and each night it automatically sends the reading to the .....well I don't...
  11. AxelAnnie

2022 Canadian Stars on Ice Tour

Very excited here. Going to SOI on Sunday (which is my birthday) with my sister and two grandchildren (ages 9 and 11). I rented a limo! Very fun. My older grandson ((he is 11) kept giving me excuses about why it would not work for him to go. (You know, the moon is in the seventh...
  12. AxelAnnie

Could we please eliminate personal attacks? I would appreciate it. Pejorative personal attacks...

Could we please eliminate personal attacks? I would appreciate it. Pejorative personal attacks do nothing to further a discussion.
  13. AxelAnnie

Have You Done Direct Mail Before (In US)?

I don't think the Post Office will be of help. Approx how many people does she wish to reach.¿ I don't know how that upside down question mark got there.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information