Recent content by arakwafan2006

1. arakwafan2006

Lori Nichol

Hello, I knew that this day would come one day but, it seems like Lori is truly waning in popularity and i do not know why. I have some ideas such as, she is not strongly attached to a coach like Frank Carrol. She does work with Lee Barkell and the Chinese but, i think that's it. I don't know...
  2. arakwafan2006

Skate Canada Refused to Announce Kerry Leitch's Removal from HoF, Declines to Remove Eisler

Cancel culture seems to be rampant,” Leitch said. “I was surprised when Skate Canada contacted me. I was given an opportunity to argue why I should not be removed from the Hall of Fame. But the confusing thing is that they knew all about this incident when I was inducted into the Hall of Fame in...
  3. arakwafan2006

ISU Transgender Policy

sweetheart... in reality, a cic gendered womans genetics, they supersede the hormone test. They have records showing their cic gender...
  4. arakwafan2006

Interview with Irina Slutskaya [post-Beijing]

It wasn't that way going into it but you're right after the fact
  5. arakwafan2006

ISU Transgender Policy

If this is what a sis gendered woman produces naturally, so what? It is NATURAL! Also, how many women NATURALLY do this? Making the fringe the norm is ridiculous
  6. arakwafan2006

Alysa Liu cheer/fan thread

in this case, you are correct.
  7. arakwafan2006

Alysa Liu cheer/fan thread

Mannnn… I have not seen an improvement from a female skater like this in YEARS. This is almost an Angela Nikodinov/ Papadakis & Cizeron transformation. Outrageously powerful, smooth and unlike most skaters these days, SHE STILL HAS THE JOY OF SKATING!!!! She understood the assignment and she...
  8. arakwafan2006

Carreira/Ponomarenko Need a Cheer Thread

I don't think that they improved their skating as much as I believe that the choreography showcases the skill better. Igor did not all of a sudden become a bad coach. Igor, needed Marina! Igor is akin to a great architect that is a terrible interior designer. Marina's choreography could be...
  9. arakwafan2006

The Shibutanis Thread 6: Paradise Found

I agree. It's sort of like how I respected Meryl Davis as an Ice Dancer but got an entirely different appreciation for her during her dancing with the stars stint. She is just flat out a good dancer and that did not always show up when she was skating with Charlie.
  10. arakwafan2006

The Shibutanis Thread 6: Paradise Found

Am I the only one that really wanted to see these two skate with other partners? Please, spare me the reiteration that they are both pretty decided that each is the best partner for the other- I am aware. My question specifically is if you've ever wondered how they'd look with other partners...
  11. arakwafan2006

Danny O’Shea and Chelsea Liu fan thread!!!!

I really wish he made this decision years ago but, i am happy that he's made it at all
  12. arakwafan2006

Tarasova/Morozov Cheer Thread

I agree though, I do not think that she was up to pushing them more than they want to push themselves. At the end of the day, it is what it is with them
  13. arakwafan2006

The Satoko Miyahara fan thread - "This is a start in the true sense"

I really wish that her technical elements were strong because, her Schindlers List free and this season's Tosca are the only ladies free skates of the past couple years i re-watch.
  14. arakwafan2006

2021-22 Programs and Choreographers

Yes, he did. While Lori, Jeffrey Buttle, Camerlengo and Shay are more my type( add Zueva for dance and MFD, minus Sam Chouinard) Danny G has propelled the equivalent of chopped liver into mainstream choreography. Morozov was sometimes tacky but I at least understood what i was looking at and, he...
  15. arakwafan2006

Carreira/Ponomarenko Need a Cheer Thread

I am looking forward to seeing what this team brings! I am happy that they left. Igor is a great technician so they are showing up with technique that Scott is VERY familiar with
Do Not Sell My Personal Information