1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We have updated the board style and hope you like it. If you don't, you can switch back by going to https://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/index.php?misc/style Select V Bulletin 3.0 style.
Ania
Last Activity:
Apr 23, 2017 at 11:15 AM
Professor

Ania

Well-Known Member, Female, from USA

Ania was last seen:
Apr 23, 2017 at 11:15 AM
    1. hollygrove
      hollygrove
      Thank you very much, Ania.
    2. YukiNieve
      YukiNieve
      I thought I sent you PM, Ania. How strange. I will try calling later. Thanks!
    3. hollygrove
      hollygrove
      I've been on FSU for years and never PMed anyone before. Hope I'm doing this right. I usually get a code, but I think our new span filter must have taken it. Could you share code information with me? If not, okay.
      1. Ania
        Ania
        Hi! This did not come to me as a PM, but showed up as a profile post (a feature I have never used before!)
        In any case, here is the code: SKATE
        Jun 1, 2016
    4. YukiNieve
      YukiNieve
      Hi, Ania,

I called the box office but he said he can only look at "best available" just like we do on the website during the pre-sale.
      Was it like that for you?
      1. Ania
        Ania
        Nope, I gave my code to the lady I spoke with (SKATE) and she was able to select specific seats for me. I did not get the lady's name, but maybe you can try calling another time?
        Jun 1, 2016
  • About

Professor