Recent content by AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

1. AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

RuPaul’s Drag Race 16 (2024)

Well, what does everybody think? I never would’ve seen her winning as the season was going on. I thought she was more of a mid-level or to go out mid season because she didn’t seem to be that versatile. But she was the best last night for sure. So off that, I think she deserved it. She looked...
  2. AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

Alysa Liu retired in 2022 and is coming back in 2024

Thank goodness for your breath of fresh air. Xoxo
  3. AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

Italian figure skating news & updates

Wow, she looks like she could be Loena‘s kid sister.
  4. AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

2023/24 Canadian Pairs: News & Updates

Wow, great photo of everybody. Who is the guy in the last row all the way to the left?
  5. AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

U.S. Women [#5]: Remain on the Dance Floor

I was just about to say, and a war horse is born
  6. AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

Let's Talk Movies #36 - 2020 - Yep it is a new decade

Renée Zellweger Officially Back For Bridget Jones 4, With Chiwetel Ejiofor And Leo Woodall Joining The Cast https://www.empireonline.com/movies/news/renee-zellweger-officially-back-for-bridget-jones-4-with-chiwetel-ejiofor-and-leo-woodall-joining-the-cast/
  7. AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

The 2nd annual "what music would you suggest to skaters that has not been overused or used (lately) in competition? thread

The Manfred Symphonies have not been used since Kavaguti and Smirnov and that’s only the time I ever remember them being used, someone should bring that back into action!! I wish in dance and pairs teams would start exploring tropical music or salsa, or merengue something outside the box of...
  8. AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

So I would say after Cher (excluding the dreadful burlesque) my favorite movie actress is Kidman. I just think she’s brilliant and she chooses really good films, I like it when an actress doesn’t always go for blockbusters but picks the independent low paying budget films. I’m sure she gets a...
  9. AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

Well, peacock finally came into action today outside of figure skating to earn its six dollars a month because House of Gucci is now on it. I have always wanted to see this movie. I’m so excited the peacock picked it up. First warning sign of not good news to come …. A nearly three hour run...
  10. AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

RuPaul’s Drag Race 16 (2024)

I know it was so strange, and she also seemed nervous on the shoot like she was too timid and shy to do much. On the other hand, nymphia served her look and was a photographers dream. But because of Q BOW, I thought for sure all were going forward through to the final, was so strange.
  11. AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

2023-24 US Pairs Discussion - Chan you count Howe many teams we have?

LMAOOOO “But just so we’re clear”. I feel like we’re signing an NDA for top talent in Hollywood. Oh, Karen never change
Do Not Sell My Personal Information