Recent content by algonquin

1. algonquin

Shooting in Las Vegas

An interesting quote from trauma surgeon, Dr Amy Goldberg. http://highline.huffingtonpost.com/articles/en/gun-violence/
  2. algonquin

2017 Fall-Spring TV New/Returning Shows

I don't know if this has been discussed here or not, but I am quite sad that this will be the last season of The Middle. Loved the show since the beginning. At least, they can go out on their own terms. I given up on Eden Sher ever getting an Emmy Nomination.
  3. algonquin

Julia Louise-Dreyfus diagnosed with breast cancer

Sending good thoughts her way. https://www.thestar.com/entertainment/television/2017/09/28/actress-julia-louis-dreyfus-diagnosed-with-breast-cancer.html
  4. algonquin

Lubov is ...

Some military regiments wear kilts. Usually, citizenship ceremonies have a RCMP in their red uniforms. Everyone wants their picture taken with the Mountie.
  5. algonquin

Canadian Ladies 2017-18 season news & updates

Is this her first senior international?
  6. algonquin

Lubov is ...

This made me teary.
  7. algonquin

Lubov is ...

Wonderful news!
  8. algonquin

RIP Harry Dean Stanton

I liked him One Magic Christmas. RIP.
  9. algonquin

Canadian Men 2017-18 season news & updates

Does Liam have any other international assignments this fall?
  10. algonquin

WADA confirm insufficient evidence against nearly all Russian athletes implicated in drug scandal

Hey now! Canada has an internationally respected and fair court system. It is slow, but that is another issue.
  11. algonquin

I, Tonya

@Winnipeg - only if they find a distributor.
  12. algonquin

Home reno/redecorating support group

The bathroom renovation start has been pushed back to next week. My contractor emailed last night and said that a good friend of his passed away suddenly. My contractor said that he is shock and would like to spend the week with his friend's family. I agreed.
  13. algonquin

I, Tonya

Thank you, but the link did not work for me. It linked to ASMR Spirograph.
  14. algonquin

I, Tonya

The Kerrigan character is way down in the cast listing, so her role might be small.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information