#TeamTrainwreck 8: See you at Nebelhorn!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SmallFairy

MINION UPDATE

Gleichengauz is in the Philippines, vacationing a bit and also coaching some young skaters, along with Dudakov.

Check out his instagram story, if you have a chance. He is adorable. So cute. Such a genuine smile! I have no idea if it's true or not, but he just LOOKS like such a good guy. Not an ounce of pretention at all.

On the other hand :rofl:, our boy Vik is back from his never-ending Spanish vacation, arriving back from the Moscow airport via Uber Black, clearly. :lol:

His instagram story MUST be watched (only 6 hours to go), it looks as though he is wearing the infamous MAN ROMPER!?? :rofl: @Jeschke please confirm if possible. How did he already get one!?! And stay for the last picture, where is Adoniev is "wearing" a crown. :glamor: :respec:

What is Gleichengauz's Instagram? I was such a lousy searcher!

S

SmallFairy

Spend yesterday with Viktoria H:D

She was the sweetest really, she told the story of her skating life, how her mum has been her biggest motivator and later also Joshi. They were always pushing each other. After missing the FS in Sochi she wanted to quit, she said four years of preparing was gone in 20 seconds. (She told she had four year plans with everything plotted in, from food to vacation). Then she had dinner with the curling team, who also lost out, they made her feel better. Her highlights were GP-medal and Euros and worlds at home. On the ice she taught us lots of basic steps, carriage and edges. She's so classy. And pretty. And girl next door. And such a good teacher. Gotta love her! She's coaching now, and working for the Swedish fed. Darn, I'm hooked on Vicky!

I'm not a selfie girl, but here's our group: https://www.instagram.com/p/BUUx434gd0_/

I'm over the top happy in pink. God forbid I look normal in a photo:p

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Spend yesterday with Viktoria H:D

She was the sweetest really, she told the story of her skating life, how her mum has been her biggest motivator and later also Joshi. They were always pushing each other. After missing the FS in Sochi she wanted to quit, she said four years of preparing was gone in 20 seconds. (She told she had four year plans with everything plotted in, from food to vacation). Then she had dinner with the curling team, who also lost out, they made her feel better. Her highlights were GP-medal and Euros and worlds at home. On the ice she taught us lots of basic steps, carriage and edges. She's so classy. And pretty. And girl next door. And such a good teacher. Gotta love her! She's coaching now, and working for the Swedish fed. Darn, I'm hooked on Vicky!

I'm not a selfie girl, but here's our group: https://www.instagram.com/p/BUUx434gd0_/

I'm over the top happy in pink. God forbid I look normal in a photo:p

Thank you so much for the report! :respec: I'm so jealous you got to meet and skate with Viktoria, I know I wouldn't have been able to keep my shit together! #fangirly

I totally forgot she medalled at Skate America 2011, glad that's such a positive memory for her, as the first Swedish medal on the Grand Prix. And I'm so glad she came back for 2015 Euros--her Kate Bush SP performance there was a highlight of that season and actually choked me up a little bit, which never happens! :wuzrobbed

pinky166

#allaboutthevoids #teamtrainwreck
Peltonen! Omg! :smokin: :glamor:

Her instagram is ridiculously hot :smokin: .... Bring that to the ice this season please!! (and a few triples while you're at it!)

Peltonen will be on the team soon enough I think...

She is super hot though, abs and butt game always strong. Such a diva.

And omg Tuk's Insta story was epic! :rofl: that swimsuit was interesting

Glad someone else is taking an interest in Shpilevaya & Smirnov, I think they are future team memebers, they both show big potential for sure :p

pinky166

#allaboutthevoids #teamtrainwreck
Also any word on Pogo's programs yet? The recent Viki news had me thinking about how Sunset Boulevard could really work for Pogo. Adoniev would help design the Maribou trim dress and I have no doubt in Anna's ability to pull off the emotionally unstable female lead role off very well :glamor:

Last edited:
J

Jeschke

Peltonen! Omg! :smokin: :glamor:
Her instagram is ridiculously hot :smokin: .... Bring that to the ice this season please!! (and a few triples while you're at it!)
I personally love that post of her! :smokin:

And La Tuk had an...ehrm...interesting swimsuit on her Instagram story. Hope you all got to see it.
I am so disappointed by the amount of fabric on this swimsuit! when did LaTuk became so :blah: ?

1. I am not ensured about the 'to us girls'
2. Smirnov puts Tobias to shame!
3. I am worried about your obsession with Smirnov ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information