Lubov and Dylan - Wowza!

JasperBoy

Stayin inside
Having Luba and Dylan on the CSOI tour is almost enough incentive for me to buy a ticket.
The lack of Kurt and Shawn, the addition of Elvis, had me thinking I would give it a miss this year.
Now, if they would only add Gabby and Elladj, I would buy a ticket in a flash.

victoriajh

trying to ignore rod and find the eurosport feed
The message I get is that I'm not authorized to see it; it looks like the permissions to see it were changed.

If she's been granted PR status, under the relatively new citizenship rules, the Immigration Minister has the authority to grant expedited citizenship without the legislature.
I was thinking today does them going to 4cc bode well for the citizenship issue ??? Fingers crossed !!

kwanfan1818

RIP D-10
That can only true of *expedited* citizenship, and only if the Immigration Ministry expedites it and the Immigration Minister grants it. I don't think it was even that quick for Weaver and Gilles, and Weaver (and possibly Gilles) got it under the old rules, where it took the approval of the Legislature.

Otherwise, the earliest you can *apply* is after you've spent four years of physical days in Canada in a six-year period + processing time.

Last edited:

semillon27

Interesting. They changed the order to move the SBS 3S earlier and the throw lutz later. Probably a very good move. The 3S was out of sync but at least she went for it and landed it.

barbarafan

Interesting. They changed the order to move the SBS 3S earlier and the throw lutz later. Probably a very good move. The 3S was out of sync but at least she went for it and landed it.
As well they changed their entry into the combination...I had suggested adding a transition there to divide Lubov's attention on the jump which she can do but somehow in compet. she often has problems. They have not put a transition in there but they are doing a hand move before they start the jump and it was not bad in the run through. I am totally crossing fingers. I would so love to shut Dave Lease and Kurt up.

barbarafan

just saw their sp run through...clean...they also are doing things with their arms before they go into the jump and it looked good...so hoping it works for the actual competition. They look happy and focused. At cdns during practices and in off ice shots they looked upset about something and almost angry and I wondered if they had heard something bad or if Skate canada had pulled some shit against them.

CassAgain

No, not Canadian, tho I covet your Prime Minister. Thank you for the link for the non-geoblocked among us.

CassAgain

Great short program! :encore:

They both performed it so well! She just has all the passion and intensity, and he is so elegant. I love the little turn he does after the death spiral, and they just flew into the tango holds. :BNS1:

Am I looking at the protocols correctly that they had the highest scoring lift at 9.10, and that was the highest scored element in the whole event? (My eyes aren't what they used to be, so correct me if I'm wrong.)

So proud of them, and best, best wishes for tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information