Fun YouTube Videos

Marge_Simpson

Have to share this because it made me smile. Whenever I'm in the Times Square subway station late at night, there's usually a Beatles cover band, The Meetles, playing down there. They are pretty good - and it's fun to be entertained while waiting for your train. It just occurred to me to see if they have any videos on YouTube, and I found a great one, with a spontaneous conga line breaking out. I love the guy with the hat and the cane.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5zIynjNfb8

Tonight they played the Paul McCartney song "Jet" while I was waiting for the shuttle to Grand Central; everyone was chiming in on the "Ooh-ooh-ooh -ooh -ooh" part.

PeterG

This one makes me think that as the guy was turning the corner, he might have been having the beginning of a heart attack and could not control the vehicle. The car kept moving in the turn until it was stopped by the crash. I always feel uncomfortable when the people filming the video are laughing when maybe somebody is actually dying... :(

Maofan7

Away (Workload)
This one makes me think that as the guy was turning the corner, he might have been having the beginning of a heart attack and could not control the vehicle. The car kept moving in the turn until it was stopped by the crash. I always feel uncomfortable when the people filming the video are laughing when maybe somebody is actually dying... :(

I think they would have mentioned that in the Daily Telegraph article had that happened

Simone411

To Boldly Explore Figure Skating Around The World
Jeff Gordon did a Pepsi commercial a while back where he went to a dealership and did a test drive with the salesman in the car. One of the media guys said it was fake. So, Jeff did a Pepsi "test drive 2" with the media guy.

This was hilarious, and the media guy's reactions were priceless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRIgmKGDqFM

PeterG

I'm addicted to the TV show Celebrity Name Game. In the final round, the couple who won the previous three rounds have 45 seconds for the first contestant to guess as many of the ten names in the final round as they can. The second person has 30 seconds to get whichever names still remain. Most often, the two contestants are not able to get all ten names. But recently, for the very first time, the first person got all ten names correctly and won the $20,000 prize. They decided to have a little fun with the second person who came out to complete the task:

Celebrity Name Game - Who Needs a Partner? (Apr. 29, 2015)

Simone411

To Boldly Explore Figure Skating Around The World
I'm sure some have probably seen it, but just have to share it.

This is Saturday Night Live's version of the old Microsoft Assistant, Clippy:

Pushie

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information